PENTA’s League of Legends unit PENTA.1860 partners with Stadtsparkasse München. Both companies confirmed the partnership today. As part of the cooperation the Stadtsparkasse München’s logo will adorn the PENTA.1860 jersey from now on. Furthermore, both partners announce the plan of hosting local events to further promote electronic sports (esports) in the Munich region.
Stadtsparkasse München is the first Munich-based company to partner with PENTA.1860. The logo of the financial service provider will from now on grace the League of Legends jersey of PENTA.1860. Additionally, both partners will host joint events to further spread the word about electronic sports. More information about those events will be published in the coming months.
„We are proud to be able to present Stadtsparkasse München as a new partner for our League of Legends unit PENTA.1860”, says Andreas Schaetzke, Managing Director at PENTA. “After
quite long negotiations we now have a neat schedule for the upcoming months. This includes several events in and around Munich as well as some cool specials.”
Dr. Bernd Hochberger, Senior Executive for Digitalization at Stadtsparkasse München: “Electronic sports is a fascinating new area for us. We are delighted to have a highly
professional partner such as PENTA.1860 for this exciting environment. This partnership is an important step into the digital future and we are looking forward to a successful time together with PENTA.1860.”
Viola Oberländer, club manager at TSV 1860 von München e.V., states: PENTA.1860 as a Munich-based club and Stadtsparkasse München form a great partnership for both parties.
We are looking forward to the upcoming joint events and to representing esports in Munich.”
As part of the jointly organized events both, PENTA.1860 and Stadtsparkasse München, will present electronic sports to an interested audience. More information on the events will be published soon.
More esports sponsoring content:
- VISA And FACEIT Announce $450,000 Esports Program In Partnership With Gazprombank
- Enthusiast Gaming and G FUEL Forge Multi-Year Partnership
- NBA 2K League Announces Panera Bread as First Restaurant Partner
- CORSAIR to Sponsor Rainbow Six Pro League for Ubisoft’s Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six S…
- DKB Becomes Main Partner of Prime League and Initiates First League of Legends Sch…
- Dallas Fuel Signs Frontier Communications as Presenting Sponsor for 2020 Esports S…
- eNASCAR iRacing Competition Refreshed By Coca-Cola Beginning in 2020
- Coca Cola Is the Newest Sponsor for the Pittsburgh Knights
- MMD Announces Sponsorship of G2 Esports in 2020
- Call of Duty League Unveils Mountain Dew, PlayStation, ASTRO Gaming, SCUF Gaming a…
(Image) Source: Press release