Cryocells – Age, Height, Net Worth, Family Status and Complete Biography
Matthew “Cryocells” Panganiban is an American professional Esports competitor, Twitch broadcaster, YouTuber, and influencer on social media. He is well known for his outstanding efforts in the video game Valorant.
There isn’t much information about his parents or siblings, although he has admitted that his ethnicity is American-Filipina.
Besides gaming, he loves traveling and has visited many countries like Turkey, Poland, Denmark, etc.
Cryocells’ professional career in Valorant began in late 2020, shortly after the game’s official release. His unique playstyle and mechanical skills quickly earned him a place among the top players. He started streaming on his Twitch channel.
He began his official Valorant debut in 2020 through Big Frames, an American or less squad. He has since participated in rosters, including SoaR, Cosmic Divide, and XSET.
He was allowed to participate in A-tier and B-tier competitions after joining XSET. In September 2022, he departed XSET to join 100 Thieves. He hasn’t participated in any official events after joining the roster. His esports journey has just begun. Therefore, he still has a lot of opportunities ahead of him.
What is cryocells’ Net Worth?
Cryocells is known to have an estimated net worth of $350,000.
How Much Do Cryocells Earn?
He earns from donations, cheers, and personal sponsorships on twitch. However, these sources fail to accurately estimate his total earnings as they keep fluctuating.
- Sundays: 10 AM to 12 PM IST
- Mondays: 8 AM to 12 PM IST
- Tuesdays: 12 PM to 2 PM IST
- Wednesdays: 11 AM to 2 PM IST
- Thursdays: 8 AM to 2 PM IST
- Fridays: 11 AM to 2 PM IST
- Saturdays: 2 PM to 2 PM IST
- 5th to 8th place at VCT 2023: LOCK//IN Sao Paulo
- 1st place at NSG: Winter Championship
- 4th place at VCT 2022: North America Stage 1 Challengers
- 1st place at VCT 2022: North America Stage 2 Challengers
- 7th – 8th place at VCT 2022: Stage 2 Masters – Copenhagen
- 5th to 6th place at Valorant Champions 2022
- 3rd place at FaZe Smeag All-Star Weekend
- 1st place at Red Bull Home Ground #3
- 1st Place at NSG: Winter Championship – Open 2
- 1st Place at GLG – VAL – AM PlayerzZone Invitational
- He prefers Apple devices over Androids
- He started his professional Dota 2 career in 2016 when he joined the team Underdogs.
- Cryocells is primarily a mid laner, but he is also known to play carry roles.
- Throughout his career, Cryocells has played for a number of teams, including Execration, Sterling Global Dragons, and Cignal Ultra.
- Cryocells has achieved notable success in his career, including winning the 2018 World Electronic Sports Games (WESG) Southeast Asia Finals with Execration.
- He is also known for his aggressive and flashy playstyle, particularly on heroes like Storm Spirit and Queen of Pain.
- Cryocells has a significant following on social media, particularly on Facebook where he has over 70,000 followers.
- Outside of gaming, Cryocells is known to be a fan of basketball and hip-hop music.