Noko – Age, Height, Net Worth, Family Status and Complete Biography
Christian “Nokokopuffs” Feliciano is an American Apex Legends player known for his aggressive gaming style. After joining Apex in 2019, he quickly climbed the success ladder by competing in over 100 tournaments. With over 200,000 kills in Apex Legends, Noko cemented his status as a prolific killer in the game. He lastly played for the American esports organization, Team SoloMid.
|Real Name||Christian Feliciano|
|Birthday||May 12, 1993 (Age: 30 Years)|
|Currently Playing||Apex Legends|
From a younger age, Christian Feliciano started playing video games. His dad is known to buy him personal PCs to play games. After graduating from high school, he worked in the service industry for some years, being an employer of companies like Hollister, C&S Warehouse, GameStop, and Verizon Wireless.
When he was at Verizon Wireless, Christian got a recommendation to try out Apex Legends. Recalling his bad experiences with Fortnite, he was reluctant to accept this offer. One night, Christian felt bored and thought of giving a try to the game.
Fascinatingly, he ended up playing for fifteen hours continually. It whipped up his interest at such a level that he took off work even the next day.
Ever since, Christian couldn’t stop himself from achieving kills in Apex Legend and eventually became recognized by his gaming alias, Nokokopuffs.
Nokokopuffs retired from his full-time service job in 2019 and dedicated his entire time and focus to content creation. In May 2019, he was signed up by the North American esports organization Counter Logic Gaming (CLG). After a year, he parted ways with CLG and started streaming on YouTube Gaming.
In October 2021, Noko joined the American esports organization TSM and remained with them until May 2022.
As of March 8, 2023, he is known to have 203,609 kills. His versatility and aggressive playstyle have impacted the game in different ways. Some of his key achievements include the 2020 Twitch Rivals Crater Cup (1st place), 2021 Lulu’s Throwdown 2.0 Day 1 (2nd) and 2020 Twitch Rivals Crater Cup (2nd).
Apart from being a professional player, Noko is also a popular streamer on Twitch and YouTube. He currently has 371.7k followers on Twitch and 144k subscribers on YouTube.
What is Noko’s Net Worth?
Noko’s net worth is estimated to be $39,090.
How Much Does Noko Earn?
Noko is expected to earn a significant amount from different sources like tournament winnings, team salary, subscriptions on social platforms, streaming, sponsorships, merchandise sales, and Twitch cheer bit donations.
Noko is known to be a regular streamer but doesn’t follow a fixed schedule. He streams the Apex Legends game while providing commentary.
Some of his best achievements are as follows:
- 2023 Twitch Rivals TDM Drop-In (7th – 8th): $6,675
- 2022 Master Cup #4 (1st – 4th): $1,000
- 2022 Twitch Rivals – NA Showdown 4 (4th): $3,600
- 2021 Disguised Toast’s: Hide and Seek Invitational (2nd): $10,000
- 2021 Lulu’s Throwdown 2.0 Day 1 (2nd): $8,000
- 2021 Twitch Rivals – Showdown (4th): $4,500
- 2020 Code Red #5 (4th): $4,400
- 2020 Twitch Rivals – Apex Legends Showdown NA (3rd): 2,400
- 2019 TwitchCon San Diego (2nd): $25,5000
- 2019 Apex Legends Preseason Invitational (16th): $6,000.
Some trivial facts about Noko include the following:
- Nokokopuffs created his YouTube channel in March 2019 and has amassed over 140,000 subscribers.
- One of his famous videos, “Apex Legends Ranked Guide,” accumulated more than 419,000 views.
- Noko appeared in a video with Twitch star “Nicewigg” on the YouTube channel of Counter Logic Gaming (CLG).
- He is known to be a fan of the Los Angeles Dodgers and the Los Angeles Lakers.