SugarZ3ro – Age, Height, Net Worth, Family Status and Complete Biography
Shota “SugarZ3ro” Watanabe is a Japanese Valorant player known for his versatility and proficiency in making big plays. SugarZ3ro began his career as a Rainbow Six Siege player in 2019 but switched to Valorant in 2021. He is currently a key player of the ZETA DIVISION and one of the best controllers in Valorant.
As per VLR.gg, SugarZ3ro has made nearly 1,692 kills in Valorant to date. He is known to have a 1.28 Kill-death ratio and an average of 19.7 kills/game. His deep understanding of the game and strategy is likely to earn him more success in the future.
|Real Name||Shota Watanabe|
|Birthday||March 18, 2003 (Age: 20 Years)|
SugarZ3ro’s esports career started in 2019 by playing the shooter game Rainbow Six Siege. He was a key player on many Japanese teams like FAV gaming, REJECT, and Team Griffin.
In 2021, SugarZ3ro entered competitive Valorant gaming and joined the Japanese esports organization Northeption. With his versatile gaming style, he helped the team to finish in 3rd place in VCT 2021: Japan Stage 3 Challengers Playoffs and 5th-6th in VCT 2021: Japan Stage 2 Challengers Finals.
However, SugarZ3ro switched to ZETA DIVISION in December 2021 and quickly emerged as a highly influential Valorant player. In 2022, he helped the team finish 2nd place at VCT 2022: Japan Stage 2 Challengers Playoffs.
His other notable achievements include 1st at VCT 2022: Japan Stage 1 Challengers Playoffs, 3rd at VCT 2022: Stage 1 Masters Reykjavik, 9th-12th at Valorant Champions 2022, 5th-6th at VCT 2023: Pacific League and 13th-16th at Valorant Champions 2023.
SugarZ3ro is acclaimed for his aggressive playstyle as a controller and his ability to make clutch play. Moreover, his versatility allows him to play multiple roles efficiently, including duelist, controller, and sentinel.
What is The SugarZ3ro’s Net Worth?
SugarZ3ro’s net worth is estimated to be $32,308.
How Much Does The SugarZ3ro Earn?
The highest amount of money that SugarZ3ro earned as a cash prize was $85,000 from VCT 2022: Stage 1 Masters Reykjavik.
Apart from tournament winnings, he is known to earn a considerable amount from sponsorships, team salary, streaming, ads, subscriptions, and other sources.
SugarZ3ro usually streams for nearly 4 to 6 hours for 5 to 6 days per week. He is known to follow the schedule below generally:
- Weekdays: 1:00 PM – 5:000 PM JST
- Weekends: 12:00 PM – 5:00 PM JST.
Some of his best achievements are as follows:
- 2023 Valorant Champions (13th -16th): $20,000
- 2023 VCT: Pacific League (5th -6th): $10,000
- 2022 Gwangju Esports Series Asia (3rd): $2,296.55
- 2022 Valorant Champions (9th – 12th): $25,000
- 2022 VCT: Stage 1 Masters Rejkjavik (3rd): $85,000
- 2022 VCT: Japan Stage 1 Challengers Playoffs (1st): $8,214.46
- 2021 VCT: Japan stage 3 Challengers Playoffs (3rd): $1,823.21
- 2021 VCT: Japan Stage 2 Challengers Finals (5th – 6th): $457.39.
Some trivial facts about SugarZ3ro include the following:
- Shota Watanabe named himself “SugarZ3ro” after Diet Coke’s Japanese version, Coca-Cola Zero.
- VALO2ASIA nominated him as the 11th Best Asian Player of 2022.