Dizzy – Age, Height, Net Worth, Family Status and Complete Biography
Coby Meadows, also known as “dizzy,” is an American gamer who was previously affiliated with NRG Esports. Born on May 19, 2000, he made a name for himself as a skilled player in Apex Legends. However, on December 10, 2019, he announced his retirement from competitive play in the game.
|Real Name||Coby Meadows|
|Birthday||May 19, 2000 (Age: 23 Years)|
|Currently Playing||Apex Legends|
Not much is known about his family, but his parents are extremely supportive of his career choice.
Dizzy’s interest in gaming began at a young age, with his first foray into the gaming world being with Counter-Strike: Source. Over time, he became increasingly skilled at the game and eventually transitioned to Counter-Strike: Global Offensive. His impressive abilities in this game helped him achieve semi-professional status with both Mythic Reborn and Selfless Gaming while he was still a teenager.
In addition to playing Counter-Strike, Dizzy also started playing with other streamers, such as Summit1G, during his streams before starting his channel. These collaborations helped him gain experience and exposure, and he continued improving his skills to become a better player.
After completing high school, Dizzy decided to forgo college to pursue his career in gaming. This was a significant decision for him, but it reflected his passion and commitment to the gaming industry. He continued to work hard and practice diligently, eventually counted among the top players in Apex Legends.
Dizzy is a popular content creator and streamer who gained a large following through his impressive gameplay in the battle royale game Apex Legends. He started his YouTube channel in 2013 and began streaming on Twitch in 2015. However, it wasn’t until the release of Apex Legends in 2019 that he gained widespread recognition and became one of the most popular streamers on Twitch.
In February 2019, just two weeks after the game’s release, Dizzy was signed to NRG Esports due to his incredible skill and high level of play in Apex Legends. He rose in popularity and became known for consistently high kill counts and breaking of kill records. He also won the first Apex Legends Twitch Rivals event, which further cemented his reputation as a top player.
Later that year, in July, Dizzy reached out to popular streamer KingRichard after seeing his tweet about the Twitch Rivals event. KingRichard was impressed by Dizzy’s stats and offered him a spot on his Apex team alongside Ninja. Together, they won the event, which helped Dizzy gain even more popularity and followers. It was only in August 2019 that Dizzy finally revealed his face to the public.
Despite his success in competitive play, Dizzy announced his retirement from competitive play in December 2019 to focus on growing his channel and streaming varied content. This decision also meant that he stepped down from NRG Esports. Since then, he has continued to be a popular streamer on both YouTube and Twitch, entertaining fans with his gameplay, humor, and engaging personality.
What is Dizzy’s Net Worth?
His net worth is around $500,000.
How much does Dizzy earn?
Dizzy’s income has not been disclosed publicly yet. However, as a young and talented gamer, he has been dedicated to pursuing a career in gaming, relying on his skills and passion. Dizzy has earned a significant amount of money through various gaming prizes offered in contests and giveaways.
Dizzy does not have a set schedule, but he streams for at least 5 hours every day.
Dizzy has had a successful competitive gaming career, earning a significant amount of prize money through various tournaments. His biggest prize came from TwitchCon 2019 – Apex Legends on September 29, 2019, where he placed 2nd and won $20,000.00.
Dizzy has achieved top placements in several tournaments, including winning ten tournaments and placing as a runner-up and in 3rd/semis in 5 tournaments each.
- Winner of the Twitch Rivals Apex Legends Challenge.
- Winner of the Code Red Apex Legends tournament.
- Winner of the UMG Apex Legends tournament.
- Winner of the Apex Legends Preseason Invitational.
- 2019 Esports Awards PC Rookie of the Year.
- 2019 Game Awards Best Esports Player.
- No major achievements were reported in 2020, as Dizzy took a break from professional gaming due to health concerns.
- Winner of the ESPN EXP Apex Legends Invitational.
- A member of Sentinels, which won the North American Valorant Champions Tour Stage 1 Masters.
- Over 1 million followers on Twitch.
- He first gained fame as a player of the popular battle royale game, Apex Legends, and was one of the first players to reach Apex Predator rank in the game.
- Dizzy has been a member of several esports organizations throughout his career, including NRG Esports and Sentinels.
- He has also won several awards for his gaming skills, including the 2019 Esports Awards for PC Rookie of the Year and the 2019 Game Awards for Best Esports Player.
- Dizzy holds the record for the highest kill count in a single game of Apex Legends at 33 kills.
- Dizzy is also known as NRG Dizzy.
- Despite his success in gaming, Dizzy is also known for being humble and down-to-earth, often interacting with his fans on social media and in his Twitch streams.
- Dizzy took a break from professional gaming in 2019 due to health concerns but has since returned to the scene and continues to be a highly respected and successful esports player.