Team SoloMid (TSM)
100 Thieves is a professional eSports organization and premium lifestyle brand currently based in Los Angeles city in the US. The organization was only founded in 2017 and is relatively new compared to many of the established teams in the esports segment.
100 Thieves has several high-profile members linked to the organization, including the Canadian rapper and singer Drake as a part owner of the franchise.
The organization currently has rosters in Apex Legends, Call of Duty: Warzone, Fortnite, League of Legends, and Valorant and has received several accolades since its inception.
100 Thieves Overview
|Team Short Name||100 Thieves|
|Games||Apex Legends, Call of Duty: Warzone, Fortnite, League of Legends, Valorant|
|Founded||November 20, 2017|
|Location||Los Angeles, California, US|
|Owner||Matthew Haag (CEO)|
The organization was founded in 2017 by Matthew Haag, who is currently serving as the group’s CEO. Matthew Haag is the 2014 Esports Athlete of the Year awardee and has won a gold medal at the X games.
The organization was founded with a multimillion-dollar investment from Dan Gilbert, the NBA team Cleveland Cavaliers owner. The following year, the organization raised $25 million and a further $35 million in the next funding round held in June 2019.
In addition to success on the financial front, the organization has been reasonably successful on the sporting level, with the participating teams winning various tournaments.
The best performance achieved by the organization is finishing first in the ALGS: 2022 Championship & winning the LCS Summer 2021, both S-tier tournaments.
Team SoloMid Current Divisions
Some of the notable divisions 100 Thieves currently have are as follows.
Call of Duty: Warzone
League of Legends
|Ssumday||Chan-ho, Kim||South Korea|
|huhi||Jae-hyun. Choi||South Korea|
|Asuna||Mazuryk, Peter||US||Sean Gares|
100 Thieves Organization
|Nadeshot||Matthew Haag||CEO & Founder|
|Maelk||Jacob Toft-Andersen||VP of Esports|
|Celina||Celina Wang||Esports Operational Manager|
|21/09/22||Esports Arena: Series E Season 5 Pro Tournament||2nd||600|
|18/09/22||FFL – Global Challenge #2||3rd||1,743|
|11/09/22||LCS Summer 2022||2nd||50,000|
|08/09/22||VALORANT Champions 2022||9th -12th||25,000|
|22/07/22||Atlanta Premier Invitational||3rd||1,000|
|10/07/22||ALGS: 2022 Championship||3rd||200,000|
|19/06/22||VCT 2022: NA America Stage 2||5th – 6th||14,000|
|01/05/22||ALGS: 2022 Split 2 Playoffs||11th||12,000|
|28/03/22||ALGS: 2022 Split 2 Pro League – NA||2nd||15,000|
|24/04/22||LCS Spring 2022||2nd||50,000|
|22/03/22||BFC – Pro Series Season 1: Week #2|
|09/03/22||Esports Arena: Series E Season 4 Pro Tournaments #11||1st||350|
|05/12/21||ALGS: 202 Split 1 Pro League – North America||8th||4,500|
|21/22/21||FNCS: 2021 Grand Royale -NAW||1st||35,000|
|30/10/21||VCT 2021: NA Last Chance Qualifier||3rd||15,000|
|16/10/21||2021 World Championship||9th – 11th||55,625|
|18/09/21||VCT 2021: Stage 3 Masters Berlin||3rd – 4th||85,000|
|05/09/21||C2S7: FNCS – Grand Finals: NA West||1st||16,000|
|29/08/21||LCS Summer 2021||1st||100,000|
|15/08/21||VCT 2021: NA Stage 3 Challengers Playoffs||2nd||20,000|
|30/05/21||C2S6: FNCS – Grand Finals: Europe||2nd||70,000|
|11/04/21||VCT 2021: NA Stage 1 Challengers 1||1st||20,000|
|04/04/21||LCS Spring 2021||4th||20,000|
|19/03/21||VCT 2021: NA Stage 1 Masters||5th – 6th||7,500|
|14/03/21||C2S5: FNCS – Grand Finals: NA West||1st||25,000|
|07/03/21||VCT 2021: NA Stage 1 Challengers 3||2nd||5,000|
Partnerships & Collaborations
- 100 Thieves announced a partnership with Lexus on July 23, 2021. The 100 Thieves content house is renamed Lexus Content House as part of the signed deal.
- 100 Thieves & AT&T joined hands for a project in the VR space. The deal was announced on October 1, 2021.
- 100 Thieves officially announced Heineken as their Beer Partner via their Twitter channel on August 31, 2022.
- JBL extends its partnership with 100 Thieves on May 12, 2021.
- 100 Thieves announced a collaboration with the famous anime Attack On Titan on March 7, 2022.
- 100 Thieves, Grubhub announced an exclusive partnership for limited-edition jerseys.
- 100 Thieves partners up with Razer; deal announced in 2018.
- Ludwig slammed 100 Thieves for mishandling the Mob, and the poor living condition Froste, a former member of the team, has to go through.
- Erind Puka, alternatively known as Froste, claims to be mistreated during his time with the organization.
- The organization’s CEO is under hot water due to alleged underpayment claims from the previous team members.
- 100 Thieves organized charity streams in October 2021 and donated over $220,000 to National Breast Cancer Foundation.
- 100 Thieves and Chipotle hosted a charity stream to raise money for Gamers Outreach.