Prod Valorant Settings (2023 upd) – Gaming Gear, Keyboard, Mouse and Video Setup
|Team: Free Agent||Country: America|
|Name: Connor Moran||Birthday: 25 April, 2002|
Connor “PROD” Moran is a North American Valorant player, famous for his outstanding Jett plays. In 2022, he joined as a content creator at the North American organization, The Guard. However, he retired from it after four months and is now a free agent.
Mouse Settings & Sensitivity
Mouse used: Prod uses Logitech G Pro Wireless
|Mouse Polling Rate (Hz)|
Video & Graphics Settings
Monitor used: Prod uses Alienware AW2518H
|Aspect Ratio Method|
Prod Valorant Keybinds
Keyboard used: Prod uses Matrix x Sinatraa
|Equip Primary Weapon|
|Equip Secondary Weapon|
|Equip Melee Weapon|
|Use/Equip Ability 1|
|Use/Equip Ability 2|
|Use/Equip Ability 3|
|Use/Equip Ability Ultimate|
|Rotate and Fixed Rotation|
Rotate/Based On Side
|Minimap Vision Cones|
|Keep Player Centered|
|Show Map Region Names|
Prod Crosshair Settings
|Show inner lines|
|Inner Line Opacity|
|Inner Line Length|
|Inner Line Thickness|
|Inner Line Offset|
How do Prod’s Settings Support his Playstyle?
Prod’s settings as a Valorant esports player are highly precise and indicate a lot about his playing style.
- DPI and Sensitivity: DPI stands for ‘dots per inch,’ and it, combined with sensitivity, impacts how far the crosshair moves on-screen in accordance with mouse movement. Prod has an eDPI (effective DPI) of 400 as his DPI is 800 and his in-game sensitivity is 0.5. This is a low sensitivity, indicating that he favors accuracy and precision over quick flick shots. Low sensitivity requires greater mouse movements, which may enhance targeting precision but requires more physical effort.
- Display and graphics: Prod is playing the game in Fullscreen mode at 1920×1080 resolution with a 16:9 aspect ratio, which is fairly common among elite players. He utilizes the letterbox aspect ratio method to ensure that the game retains its aspect ratio even on different-sized monitors. To maximize FPS (Frames Per Second) and reduce potential distractions or visual disturbances during gaming, all graphics settings are set to low.
- Crosshair Settings: Crosshair settings are highly specific and reveal where the player feels most at ease. Prod prefers a cyan-colored crosshair with no center dot or outlines. He doesn’t utilize outer lines and has inner line opacity set to 1, length set to 4, and thickness set to 2. It indicates that he favors a minimalist, less obtrusive crosshair that delivers a crisp sight picture.
- Key bindings: Prod’s key bindings are pretty typical, indicating a preference for consistency and comfort. Using mouse 5 (presumably a thumb button on his mouse) for one of his skills could indicate that he appreciates having a crucial skill readily accessible without having to move his fingers away from WASD.
- Minimap Options: With the minimap size set to 1.1 and the zoom set to 0.91, it appears that Prod favors map awareness. The presence of vision cones also helps him grasp his and his teammates’ line of sight.
Prod’s settings, in a nutshell, indicate a playstyle that emphasizes accuracy, map awareness, and restricting visual distractions. It states he is a player who values control and consistency, and he is probably the type of player who prioritizes strategy and position rather than simply mechanics and reflexes.