Mixwell – Age, Height, Net Worth, Family Status and Complete Biography
Oscar “Mixwell” Canellas Colocho is a popular Valorant eSports player from Spain. He kicked off his professional esports gaming career with Counter-Strike: Global Offensive and Counter-Strike: Source. He became a well-recognized name while playing for OpTic Gaming and winning various large tournaments, placing the team at #2 on the global HLTV rankings.
Mixwell is currently proving his gaming efficiency as a member of Team Heretics.
|Real Name||Oscar Canellas Colocho|
|Gaming Name / Nickname||Mixwell|
|Birthday||10 October 1995 (Age: 27 Years)|
Oscar “Mixwell” Canellas grew up playing video games on different consoles like the PlayStation and Nintendo GameCube. However, Mixwell has probably entered the esports world following his older brother, who stepped into competitive gaming first. His brother played for the national Counter-Strike team.
Well, unfortunately, Mixwell had no computer to play games. His older brother only had one. So Mixwell played video games by going to a LAN center.
He initially nurtured an interest in playing Day of Defeat with other players in the game. Apart from that, he played Warcraft III with his younger brother. In 2007, he signed up for the Counter-Strike team and continued to play for it for a long time. He considered CS the best competitive shooting game.
At the age of 15, Mixwell competed at the first Counter-Strike: Source LAN tournament. While he used to meet various players on forums, Mixwell formed a team with them for CS. Later, this Spanish player joined the team bGots, which achieved the winner’s title in a few games in the national league.
Mixwell’s achievements captivated the American esports organization, OpTic Gaming, which ended up signing him in 2016.
Fascinatingly, this Spanish player decided to come back to Spain and try to form a high-spirited Spanish team. So in 2018, he signed up with the Movistar Riders. But after one year, he resigned from Movistar Riders to join Cloud9.
After being released from the competitive CS:GO roster, Mixwell tried his luck in Valorant. And it paid off. He became the first professional Valorant player to sign up for G2 Esports in 2020. G2 Esports is competitive in each game with top-notch content. So Mixwell was highly delighted to be a part of it.
Valorant helped this former CS:GO player reinvigorate his love for esports and gaming. However, since December 2021, Mixwell has been playing for the Team Heretics.
What is the Mixwell’s Net Worth?
Mixwell’s net worth is estimated to be nearly $325,177.00.
How Much Does the Mixwell Earn?
Mixwell is currently known to rank #1 in the highest earnings of Spanish players and #711 in the highest overall rankings.
The highest amount that Mixwell earned as a cash prize was about $80,000 from the ELEAGUE Season 2 in 2016. He attained the first position in the event, making up 24.60% of his total cash prize.
Mixwell even crossed the $100,000 milestone after this event. Cash prizes from 39 tournaments enabled him to overtake this milestone record.
On the other hand, this Spanish Valorant player has nearly 2,150 subscribers based on the Twitch chat bot. From his thousands of viewers, Mixwell is estimated to earn a minimum of $7,525 USD a month.
Apart from these, he earns from advertisements, subscriptions, sponsorships, event winnings, team salary, and Twitch cheer bit contributions.
Mixwell started streaming on Twitch in 2016. In the last 30 days, he had about 5,963 average viewers and 18,396 peak viewers.
There is no specific information on his streaming hours.
Some of his best achievements are as follows:
- ELEAGUE Season 2 1st Place (2016): $80,000
- Esports Championship Series Season 2 2016 (2nd Place): $24,000
- VCT 2021:Stage 3 Masters (3rd-4th): $17,000
- DreamHack Valencia 2018 CS:GO (1st place): $10,000
- Northern Arena 2016 – Montreal CS:GO (1st Place): $10,000
- 2017 Esports Championship Series Season 4: $9,000
- 2017 ESL Pro League Season 6 Finals: $9,000
Some trivial facts about Mixwell include the following:
- Oscar Canellas Colocho is a professional Valorant Spanish player.
- He was previously a recognized Spanish fragger in CS:GO and G2’s in-game leader.
- He has made an immense contribution to the G2’s success. His return to Valorant was like a homecoming, and it paid off.
- Mixwell is among the highest-paid Valorant professional players.
- He is a top Valorant streamer on Twitch, with nearly 886k followers.
- He is also popular on his YouTube channel, which has more than 440k subscribers.
- This Spanish player’s CQ Rank is 128, and CQ score is 1444.41 based on the CQ-Esports ranking system.
- As of 2023, his win rate was 43.33%.