Shao Valorant Settings (2023 upd) – Gaming Gear, Keyboard, Mouse and Video Setup
|Team: Natus Vincere||Country: Russian|
|Name: Andrey “Shao” Kiprsky||Birthday: January 27, 2000|
Andrey “Shao” Kiprsky is a popular Valorant player, having a net worth of $110,444.27. His Valorant journey started in 2020 with PartyParrots, then switched to FunPlus Phoenix, and finally, Natus Vincere. This 23-year-old player holds 118th rank among the highest earnings among Russian Federation players and 2545th rank in the highest overall earnings. The list of Shao’s notable achievements includes 2021 VCT: Europe Stage 2 Challengers 1, VCT 2022 EMEA Stage 1 Challengers, VCT 2022 EMEA Stage 2 Challengers, VCT 2022 Stage 2 Masters Copenhagen, 2023 VCT LOCK//IN Sao Paulo, the 2023 VCT EMEA League, and the 2023 Valorant Champions.
Mouse Settings & Sensitivity
Mouse used: Shao uses Logitech G Pro X Superlight Magenta
|Mouse Polling Rate (Hz)|
|Raw input buffer|
Video & Graphics Settings
Monitor used: Shaouses Zowie XL2566
|Aspect Ratio Method|
Shao Valorant Keybinds
|Equip Primary Weapon|
|Equip Secondary Weapon|
|Equip Melee Weapon|
|Use/Equip Ability 1|
|Use/Equip Ability 2|
|Use/Equip Ability 3|
|Use/Equip Ability Ultimate|
|Rotate and Fixed Rotation|
Rotate/Based On Side
|Minimap Vision Cones|
|Keep Player Centered|
|Show Map Region Names|
Shao Crosshair Settings
|Show Outer Lines|
|Inner Line Offset|
|Inner Line Thickness|
|Inner Line Length|
|Inner Line Opacity|
How do Shao’s Settings Support his Playstyle?
Shao, a renowned Valorant player, places an emphasis on precision and strategy through his game settings. His decisions—from low sensitivity to clear visuals—highlight his knowledge and commitment to positions that call for razor-sharp precision.
Check out his settings to learn more about his favorite playing style and the mechanics he values.
- DPI at 400 and Sensitivity at 0.428: With these numbers, Shao has an effective DPI (eDPI) of 171.2. This is on the bottom end of the scale, indicating that Shao prefers accurate aim to quick movements. Players that adopt the position of an AWPer or choose long-distance battles typically have poor sensitivity.
- Zoom Sensitivity at 1: Shao doesn’t change his sensitivity when scoped in because this is a typical setting. This keeps the objectives constant for both scoped and unscoped battles.
- 1000 Hz: Shao’s mouse reports its position to the computer 1000 times per second, ensuring maximum responsiveness.
- Windows Sensitivity at 5: Since this is the default, his in-game sensitivity won’t be increased or changed in any way.
- 1920×1080 Resolution with a 16:9 Aspect Ratio: Shao has a broad field of view thanks to this typical full-HD configuration. There won’t be any black bars thanks to the “Fill” approach.
- Medium Quality Graphics Settings: By keeping most settings at “Medium”, Shao likely prefers a balance between visual clarity and performance. This ensures smooth gameplay without unnecessary distractions.
- Vignette On and Vsync Off: While the vignette effect can add a touch of drama, turning off Vsync ensures minimal input lag.
- Experimental Sharpening On: This implies that Shao is seeking more discernible textures and edges to aid in identifying enemies.
- Minimap Settings: With settings like “Minimap Vision Cones: On” and “Keep Player Centered: On”, Shao emphasizes situational awareness. A slightly zoomed-out minimap provides a broader view of the surroundings, aiding strategic play.
- Red Color with a Center Dot: This vibrant color choice ensures the crosshair stands out in most game scenarios. The center dot can aid in precise aiming, especially for headshots.
- Show Outer Lines Off: A predilection for simplicity and minimalism is indicated by the crosshair’s simplification.
- Key Bindings: Although Shao’s key bindings are very conventional, they indicate an emphasis on effectiveness. Common movements like squatting, leaping, and walking are associated with keys that are simple to reach without having to change hand positions.
Shao’s settings indicate a playing style that prioritizes accuracy and clarity, to sum up. A player that is likely to participate in deliberate, strategic play and maybe take on positions that require precision shooting from a distance is indicated by the low mouse sensitivity, unique visual upgrades, and simplified crosshair design. Shao can concentrate on his in-game choices and mechanical prowess because of the constancy of his settings—whether they be mouse, display, or interface—which stresses the value of stability and predictability in his gaming.