Tacolilla – Age, Height, Net Worth, Family Status and Complete Biography
Vicente “Tacolilla” Compagnon is a professional Valorant player from Chile, recognized for his expertise in snipers. He kicked off his Valorant career in 2020 and soon solidified his position among the best Valorant players in the world. He is currently playing for the Argentinian organization, Leviatan. Within his three-year Valorant career, Tacolilla has switched among six organizations and proved his gaming prowess by making several achievements, including the VCT 2021 LATAM South Stage 1 Masters and the VCT 2022 LAS Stage 1 Challengers.
|Real Name||Vicente Compagnon|
|Gaming Name / Nickname||Tacolilla|
|Birthday||October 3, 2000 (Age: 22 Years)|
At the age of 12, Tacolilla began playing games. Among the variety of games he played, Tacolilla’s most favorite ones were League of Legends and Counter Strike: Global Offensive. He gradually became passionate about eSports games and strived hard to improve his gaming skills.
Tacolilla’s dream of becoming a professional esports player became true after he entered the realm of Valorant in 2020. He is continuing to prove his efficiency as a top Valorant player.
Tacolilla started his Valorant career in 2020 by signing up with the Santiago Wanderers. Within a year, he switched to several teams, where he played for a brief period of one month. After Santiago, he moved to ACE1, then Rebirth Esports, Australs, and ex-Australs.
Finally, in 2021, Tacolilla joined the Argentinian esports organization Leviatan and is still a valuable asset to the team. Some of his milestone achievements include First Strike: LATAM Champion, VCT Challengers Brazil Stage 1 Champion, and VCT Masters Reykjavik (5th–6th).
What is the Tacolilla’s Net Worth?
Tacolilla’s net worth is estimated to be $42,313.52.
How Much Does the Tacolilla Earn?
The highest amount of money that Tacolilla earned as cash prizes was $40,000 from the VCT 2022 Stage 2 Masters – Copenhagen.
Apart from tournament winnings, Tacolilla is expected to earn a considerable amount from team salaries, subscriptions, sponsorships, ads, and other sources.
As per his Twitch channel, Tacolilla streamed for 1,225 hours. He is known to stream games like Valorant, CS:GO, and League of Legends for nearly 7 hours per day, usually in the afternoons and evenings.
However, Tacolilla streams for over 10 hours on weekends. Below are his streaming hours by game:
- Valorant: 800 hours
- League of Legends: 150 hours
- Counter-Strike: Global Offensive: 200 hours
- Other games: 75 hours
His estimated streaming schedule is usually
- Monday-Friday: 2 PM to 10 PM PST
- Saturday and Sunday: 10 a.m. to 10 p.m. PST.
Some of the top achievements of Tacolilla include:
- 2023 VCT: Americas League (5th): $15,000
- 2023 VCT: LOCK//IN Sao Paulo (5th-8th): $25,000
- 2022 Valorant Champions (7th-8th): $40,000
- 2022 VCT: Stage 2 Masters – Copenhagen (5th-6th): $40,000
- 2022 VCT: LATAM Stage 2 Challengers Playoffs (1st): $25,000
- 2022 VCT: LATAM Stage 1 Challengers Playoffs (2nd): $12,500
- 2022 VCT: LAS Stage 1 Challengers (1st): $7,000
- 2021 VCT: South America Last Chance Qualifier (2nd): $9,716.26
- 2021 VCT: LATAM Stage 3 Challengers Playoffs (2nd): $7,500
- 2021 VCT: LATAM South Stage 1 Masters (1st): $15,000.
Some trivial facts about Tacolilla include the following:
- The nickname “Tacolilla” signifies his love of tacos.
- Tacolilla is a fan of the Chilean football team, Colo-Colo.
- He is popular for his aggressive gaming style and expertise in clutch rounds.
- He has about 126K followers on Twitch as of August 28, 2023.