Flights – Age, Height, Net Worth, Family Status and Complete Biography
Connor “Flights” Dykes is a Valorant esports player from the United Kingdom who joined T1 as a streamer. Flights captured the attention and amassed huge fans with his streams, content, and splendid Raze plays. He is one of the best content creators and Valorant streamers.
|Gaming Name / Nickname
|January 17, 2001 (Age: 23 Years)
|$300K and $500K USD
Born in Warrington, United Kingdom, Connor Dykes began playing Valorant in its beta days. He was initially a CS:GO player but switched to Valorant during the closed beta. This esports player became recognized for his unique, entertaining, and excellent Raze plays. With his gaming prowess, he defeated the enemy team single-handedly with the Raze’s ultimate Showstopper.
During his Raze plays, Flights unleashed several enemies with the agent’s ultimate and roamed all over the map peacefully with his Blast Packs. Before joining Valorant, he played CS:GO and also relished surfing on different hurdle courses on custom servers.
While doing so, he improvised on his surfing mechanics skills, which eventually boosted his game on Raze. His smooth and quick movement used to put his enemies into confusion, and his stellar aim seized aces during tournaments. Interestingly, enemy players even accused Flight of utilizing hacks for his amazing Raze plays.
Well, Flights’ skills and techniques became a masterclass for upcoming, ambitious Raze players. His popularity skyrocketed to such a level that esports organization T1 offered him to join as a streamer. In January 2021, Flights signed with T1, and he is still a part of this organization’s streaming roster. He uploaded streams regularly for his subscribers, which have increased to 925K on YouTube and 371.7K on Twitch.
Surprisingly, this popular Raze player has stopped uploading streams on YouTube since last year. His wide fans got no content after May 24, 2022, and even his last tweet on the Raze Nerf was on March 23, 2022. However, fans can often find him on other streamers’ videos, such as those of Chris “Flexninja” Irvine.
Well, the Double Peek organized a charity event on January 2023, and Flights took part in it, playing along with fellow content creators and streamers.
What is the Flights’s Net Worth?
Flights’ net worth is estimated to be between $300K and $500K USD.
How Much Does the Flights Earn?
Flights is expected to earn a considerable amount from its subscriptions, social platforms, advertisements, and more.
As of March 8, 2023, Connor Dykes, as Flights, had been broadcasting for a total of 3,295 hours on Twitch. He streams for approximately ten hours every day on average. On February 25, 2022, he had more than 10,000 viewers on his most popular stream. He often broadcasts Valorant, but he also streams CSGO, Fortnite, and Minecraft.
Some of the top achievements of Flights include:
- Won the Red Bull Home Ground UK Valorant tournament in 2020
- Placed 3rd-4th at the VCT Stage 1 Challengers 2 Europe tournament in 2021
- Placed 5th-6th at the VCT Stage 2 Masters Reykjavík tournament in 2021
- Has over 924,000 subscribers on YouTube
- Has over 373,000 followers on Twitch
- Was named one of the top 100 Valorant players in the world by TheScore Esports in 2021
Some trivial facts about Flights include the following:
- Connor Dykes was a former player in CS:GO
- He joined Valorant when the closed beta was introduced
- Dykes earned recognition under the IGN “Flights”
- He was a consistent streamer and content creator
- This esports player is revered and followed for his amazing Raze plays
- The esports organization T1 offered him to join as a streamer in 2021
- He has about 925K subscribers on YouTube and 371.7K followers on Twitch
- Unfortunately, it’s been nearly a year since Flights has stopped uploading streams, and it’s not known when he will come back.