Esports retail and merchandise company We Are Nations announces a new partnership with the North America League of Legends Championship Series (NA LCS), beginning at the start of the 2019 season.
We Are Nations will represent the NA LCS in its merchandise interests through multiple sales and distribution verticals worldwide. Additionally, We Are Nations will serve as the league’s official apparel sponsor.
The 10-team league will have merchandise curated by We Are Nations for sale through offline and online outlets, including two arena activations a year.
“We are thrilled to be working with Riot Games, and all of the teams within the NA LCS, in order to create this groundbreaking partnership. It has been an amazing year for North American esports, and we are proud to stand beside the powerhouses of this industry,” said Patrick Mahoney, CEO of We Are Nations.
“We’re excited to work with We Are Nations to deliver a new line of official game-day jerseys to our fans,” said Chris “Chopper” Hopper, Head of Esports for North America at Riot Games. “NA LCS fans have been asking for more league and team apparel and We Are Nations is the perfect partner to help us deliver high-quality merchandise to them both online and in-person this upcoming season.”
More esports business and marketing content:
- Enthusiast Gaming and G FUEL Forge Multi-Year Partnership
- FaZe Clan Reveals $40 Million Series A Details
- NBA 2K League Announces Panera Bread as First Restaurant Partner
- CORSAIR to Sponsor Rainbow Six Pro League for Ubisoft’s Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six S…
- DKB Becomes Main Partner of Prime League and Initiates First League of Legends Sch…
- Dallas Fuel Signs Frontier Communications as Presenting Sponsor for 2020 Esports S…
- Bit Fry Game Studios Secures $3.5 Million Investment from Game Venture Funds, BITK…
- eNASCAR iRacing Competition Refreshed By Coca-Cola Beginning in 2020
- Coca Cola Is the Newest Sponsor for the Pittsburgh Knights
- MMD Announces Sponsorship of G2 Esports in 2020
About We Are Nations
We Are Nations is a specialist esports consumer products and retail company with locations based in the United States, United Kingdom and Australia with additional distribution partners around the world. The company provides merchandise design, sales, manufacturing and distribution services for esports teams, leagues and other endemic and non-endemic brands operating in the esports space.
About NA LCS
The North America League of Legends Championship Series (NA LCS) is the professional League of Legends esports league in North America. League of Legends is the most watched esport in the world with 14 international leagues worldwide. NA LCS is overseen and operated by Riot Games under the leadership of Chris “Chopper” Hopper, Head of Esports for North America. To learn more about NA LCS, visit www.lolesports.com.
(Image) Source: Press release