Warsteiner is the first brewery to become a partner and signs a sponsorship contract with ESL until 2020, which includes the right to serve Warsteiner Premium Pilsener and the non-alcoholic products, local presence at events and integration into the live broadcasts of the “ESL Championship”, the “ESL One” tournament series and the “ESL Arena”.
“Our commitment in the field of esports perfectly complements our previous sports and music activities. We have the opportunity to inspire a digital affine target group and to present our brand in a new environment,” explains Brand Director Marcus Wendel of Warsteiner Brauerei.
“With Warsteiner, we have included the first brewery in our official partner portfolio that fits perfectly with ESL and its strong sports tradition and is also directly involved in all national tournaments and leagues,” says Bernhard Mogk, SVP Global Sales & Business Development. “Warsteiner combines traditional values with a modern approach in its marketing strategy and is therefore ideal for esport in this country. We are looking forward to promoting esports in Germany together with Warsteiner.”
More esports sponsoring content:
- Fnatic Partners With Sansar to Pioneer a New Future for Fan Engagement
- ELEAGUE to Feature Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 with Live Interactive Streaming Event…
- Udemy Launches Esports Courses Created by Top Experts, Players and Coaches in the …
- Mastercard Signs with League of Legends as First Global Partner of the World’s Lar…
- Next College Student Athlete Adds Esports To Collegiate Recruiting Network
- Fathead Teams Up With Golden Guardians To Launch New Line of Esports Merchandise
- Magic Gaming and Boxed Water Team Up for a Socially-Conscious Partnership
- Esports Scotland Announce Partnership with Currys PC World
- Formula 1 Appoints New Balance As Presenting Partner Of F1 Esports
- Dorna Sports Partners with Lenovo for MotoGP eSport Championship
The Warsteiner Brewery is one of the largest private breweries in Germany. Founded in 1753, it is a family business in its ninth generation. The Warsteiner Group comprises the Herforder Brauerei, the Privatbrauerei Frankenheim, the Paderborner Brauerei and shares in the König Ludwig Schlossbrauerei. Warsteiner now actively sells its products in over 50 countries around the world.
ESL, a part of the international digital entertainment group MTG, is the world’s largest esports company, leading the industry across the most popular video games with numerous online and offline competitions. It operates high profile, branded international and national leagues and tournaments such as the Intel® Extreme Masters, ESL One, ESL National Championships and other top tier stadium-size events, as well as grassroots amateur cups, leagues and matchmaking systems. ESL covers a broad field of services in gaming technology, event management, advertising and television production, fully catering to the needs of the esports ecosystem. With offices in North America, Germany, Russia, France, Poland, Spain, China, and partners in many other countries, it has a truly global footprint (www.eslgaming.com).
(Image) Source: Press release