Warsteiner is the first brewery to become a partner and signs a sponsorship contract with ESL until 2020, which includes the right to serve Warsteiner Premium Pilsener and the non-alcoholic products, local presence at events and integration into the live broadcasts of the “ESL Championship”, the “ESL One” tournament series and the “ESL Arena”.
“Our commitment in the field of esports perfectly complements our previous sports and music activities. We have the opportunity to inspire a digital affine target group and to present our brand in a new environment,” explains Brand Director Marcus Wendel of Warsteiner Brauerei.
“With Warsteiner, we have included the first brewery in our official partner portfolio that fits perfectly with ESL and its strong sports tradition and is also directly involved in all national tournaments and leagues,” says Bernhard Mogk, SVP Global Sales & Business Development. “Warsteiner combines traditional values with a modern approach in its marketing strategy and is therefore ideal for esport in this country. We are looking forward to promoting esports in Germany together with Warsteiner.”
More esports sponsoring content:
- Enthusiast Gaming & Luminosity Gaming Partner With foodora Canada, a Leading …
- Wix and FaZe Clan Launch Global Partnership
- Betway and PSG.LGD Seal Six-Figure Sponsorship
- XPG Becomes an Official Sponsor of Jeremy Lin’s J.Storm Esports Organization
- PENTA.1860 Partners with Stadtsparkasse München
- Bumble & Gen.G Announce ‘Team Bumble’ All-Women’s Fortnite …
- Honda Increases Stake in Esports with Riot Games League of Legends Championship Se…
- BIG and OMEN by HP Extend Their Strategic Partnership and Expand Academy Cooperati…
- 3N2 Named Official Supplier of Game Gear to Full Sail Armada Esports Teams
- FlyQuest Announces teaRIOT as Official Energy Drink of the Team
The Warsteiner Brewery is one of the largest private breweries in Germany. Founded in 1753, it is a family business in its ninth generation. The Warsteiner Group comprises the Herforder Brauerei, the Privatbrauerei Frankenheim, the Paderborner Brauerei and shares in the König Ludwig Schlossbrauerei. Warsteiner now actively sells its products in over 50 countries around the world.
ESL, a part of the international digital entertainment group MTG, is the world’s largest esports company, leading the industry across the most popular video games with numerous online and offline competitions. It operates high profile, branded international and national leagues and tournaments such as the Intel® Extreme Masters, ESL One, ESL National Championships and other top tier stadium-size events, as well as grassroots amateur cups, leagues and matchmaking systems. ESL covers a broad field of services in gaming technology, event management, advertising and television production, fully catering to the needs of the esports ecosystem. With offices in North America, Germany, Russia, France, Poland, Spain, China, and partners in many other countries, it has a truly global footprint (www.eslgaming.com).
(Image) Source: Press release