Uconnect Esports, an esports and gaming sponsorship marketplace that connects brands with esports and gaming organizations, is partnering with one of the top esports organizations in gaming, Cloud9, to support collegiate esports and gaming through 2020.
Throughout the Fall semester, Cloud9 will be running a variety of campaigns, including online community events and experiences, to support collegiate esports organizations during COVID. Cloud9’s first campaign, it’s Cloud9 LCS community events activation, has already been launched with 16 flagship collegiate esports and gaming communities across North America.
“Collegiate esports is thriving – we at Cloud9 recognize its potential and want to be a part of uplifting these hard working students with resources and opportunities. We’re excited to see this generation of esports professionals grow!” said Jack Etienne, CEO and Co-Founder of Cloud9.
Cloud9 will be the first esports organization to partner with Uconnect Esports, and one of the first major esports organizations to launch a major initiative in collegiate esports, tapping into Uconnect’s network of over 150 of the largest collegiate esports and gaming organizations in North America, including Longhorn Gaming at University of Texas – Austin.
“The Uconnect team is very excited to work with one of the most popular and prestigious organizations in esports.” said Dylan Liu, founder and CEO of Uconnect Esports. “We’ve received an overwhelming amount of interest and enthusiasm from our collegiate organizations about working with Cloud9 in the past few weeks. We’re looking forward to finding new, innovative, and engaging ways to connect major esports organizations with the collegiate ecosystem.”
More collegiate esports content:
- 76ers Gaming Club And Saint Joseph’s University Announce Interactive Esports…
- World Gaming Network And Collegiate Starleague Merge Platforms To Form ‘CSL …
- 3N2 Named Official Supplier of Game Gear to Full Sail Armada Esports Teams
- Mount Union to Offer esports Scholarships Beginning in Fall 2019
- Full Sail University Unveils Plans to Build Largest On-Campus Collegiate Esports A…
- The University of Akron to Open the Largest Amount of Dedicated Esports Space of A…
- Ashland University Adds Fortnite to its Esports Program
- UC Berkeley and Riot Games Launch Scholarship and Intramural Esports League Partne…
- SD Mines Athletics Adds First Official Esports Programm in South Dakota
- National Association of Collegiate Esports (NACE) Partners with Coaching Platform …
About Uconnect Esports
Uconnect Esports is an online sponsorship marketplace that connects brands with over 150 major collegiate esports and gaming organizations across North America. The Uconnect platform streamlines and automates the sponsorship process, providing brands with a scalable, reliable, and efficient solution to coordinate sponsorships and execute large scale marketing campaigns with hundreds of collegiate esports and gaming organizations across North America. Uconnect Esports is a Capital Factory and Sputnik ATX accelerator Alumni.
Founded in 2013, Cloud9 has grown to become one of the most recognizable esports organizations in the world. With championships industry-wide, unmatched viewership hours, and extensive benefits packages for players and staff, Cloud9 prides itself on being the best in all categories. At this time, Cloud9 fields professional teams in League of Legends, Counter-Strike: Global Offensive, VALORANT, Overwatch, Fortnite, Rainbow Six Siege, Hearthstone, Super Smash Bros Melee, World of Warcraft, PLAYERUNKNOWN’S BATTLEGROUNDS Mobile, and Teamfight Tactics. To find more information about Cloud9, visit http://www.cloud9.gg.
(Image) Source: Press release