Aston Villa Football Club welcomes TalkTalk as its Official Broadband Partner. The new multi-year partnership will see the two brands work together to provide unique experiences for fans that sign up to the service and existing TalkTalk customers.
TalkTalk, who are the first and only provider to guarantee no broadband price rises for up to 24 months with its industry-leading Fixed Low-Price Plans, share the same important core values as the club – rewarding loyalty and ensuring fans and customers alike are at the heart of the business.
Aston Villa supporters will soon benefit from a new promotion from TalkTalk that will provide them with the opportunity to earn Villa rewards for being a TalkTalk customer.
As part of this, fans will be offered a range of club-related benefits, including the opportunity to win invitations to exclusive events and experiences.
TalkTalk will also become the presenting partner of avfcgaming, our unique esports tournament, and be the partner behind the launch of our new ‘TalkInterview’ series, bringing fans closer to staff and players across the club.
Jacob Knight, Head of Consumer Sales and channel distribution at TalkTalk, added: “Providing an affordable and reliable service is a priority for TalkTalk and we’re very proud to be the only major provider that guarantees no broadband price rises for customers during their contract.
“We’re also committed to creating true partnerships, so we’re delighted to be at the start of an exciting journey with Aston Villa ahead of the new football season. We’ve created exclusive offers that give Villa fans incredible value and we look forward to further develop our relationship with the club and supporters over the coming months.”
Luke Organ, Chief Commercial Officer at Aston Villa said: “We are delighted to be partnering with TalkTalk, who become our first official broadband partner.
“This partnership is a positive step in the club’s growth and development and an exciting opportunity to work with a brand that shares our core values. We will be working collaboratively to create and implement innovative campaigns that harness the passion of the club and connect with our fans and TalkTalk customers.”
Serving more than four million customers across the UK, TalkTalk is committed to providing tailored plans with customers in mind.
TalkTalk customers have the option to choose all aspects of their package, from its duration and speed to a whole range of extras including calls and award-winning TV; what’s more TalkTalk’s call and online security features are included with all plans as standard.
Check out our YouTube channel later today as TalkTalk launch their new interview series with an insight into club’s new shareholders Nassef Sawiris and Wes Edens.
Find out more about TalkTalk and their offers by visiting their website.
More esports business and marketing content:
- FIMALAC Partners with Matthieu Dallon to Create the First French Venture Capital F…
- Fnatic Partners With Sansar to Pioneer a New Future for Fan Engagement
- ELEAGUE to Feature Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 with Live Interactive Streaming Event…
- Huya Announces Launch of a New Team in the Overwatch League
- Udemy Launches Esports Courses Created by Top Experts, Players and Coaches in the …
- Mastercard Signs with League of Legends as First Global Partner of the World’s Lar…
- 21st Century Fox Invests $100M in Social Broadcasting Platform Caffeine; Funds Cre…
- Mark Ein Buys Overwatch League Team Bringing The Premier Global Esports League To …
- Report by The Diffusion Group (TDG): Esports Quickly Evolving From ‘Novelty&…
- DreamTeam Closes Its $5M Seed Funding Round With Mangrove Capital Partners
(Image) Source: Press release