PowerSpike, the leading influencer marketing and analytics platform for live streaming, announced today a new product, Match, that enables brands to launch a Twitch influencer marketing campaign in 4 minutes or less by automating traditional talent discovery, hiring, communication, and resource delivery processes. The product aims to transform influencer marketing into an accessible marketing channel as well as to further integrate automation with influencer marketing.
“Today, influencer marketing is run like online advertising in the 90s,” said AJ Damiano, PowerSpike’s CEO. “Brands spend hundreds of hours identifying influencers, searching for contact information, and sending emails. Match transforms that slow and outdated process. It enables brands to order influencer content just like they’d make a media buy. Just tell Match what you want and it delivers results. That’s it.”
Match utilizes comprehensive streamer data and AI technology to automatically match brands with influencers based on their campaign budgets, marketing goals, and more. After brand approval, the Match system then sends offers to each influencer along with instructions for properly completing the brand’s campaign.
PowerSpike’s updated content verification system allows brands to accept and reject sponsored content sent to them after their campaigns complete, and the newly introduced PowerSpike Pixel and tracking link system give brands detailed insights into the ROI of their influencer marketing campaigns for the first time ever. All these features combine to allow brands to run entire Twitch influencer marketing campaigns in under five minutes of work.
Since launching its open beta in early 2017, over 15,000 live streaming content creators with a combined audience of 35+ million viewers have signed up to receive sponsorships on the site, and prominent brands such as Soylent, Creative Labs, and Camp Mobile have signed up to connect with streamers and build their live streaming influencer marketing programs.
Since launching Match, PowerSpike has started accepting brands onto the platform. Brands can book demos with the PowerSpike team on their website here: https://powerspike.tv/book-a-demo
More esports business and marketing content:
- Bud Light to become Official Beer Sponsor of the Overwatch League
- Beko to Sponsor League of Legends European Championship
- GFR Fund Opens New $20M Investment Fund for Tech Startups Disrupting Digital Media…
- Vivo Announces to Empower Gamers’ Conquest at PUBG MOBILE Club Open 2019 by …
- Comcast Spectacor and The Cordish Companies Announce $50 Million, Next-Generation …
- Audeze Partners With Esports Organization Echo Fox
- Singtel Powers Up Support for Gaming and Esports with SEA Games Sponsorship and Co…
- Enthusiast Gaming Acquires Significant Interest in Waveform Entertainment, a Leadi…
- Nissan Partners with Esports Teams FaZe Clan and OpTic Gaming
- Mars Media and Disneyland Paris to Co-Host the Very First Dota 2 Major in France
PowerSpike is the leading influencer marketing and analytics platform for Twitch, providing influencer sponsorship and management solutions and fan insights for the esports space. PowerSpike was founded in 2015 by a group of former livestreamers and content creators. For more information, visit https://powerspike.tv.
(Image) Source: Press release