The esports team of the Hamburger SV announced a new partner with the Porsche Centers in Hamburg, Germany. The Hamburg branch of Porsche will support the team as an e-performance partner in the future and will also adorn the jersey of the esports team.
Even before the introduction of the first all-electric Porsche at the end of the year, the Taycan, E-Performance is in the foreground for the Porsche Centers in Hamburg: With immediate effect, they are supporting the HSV esports team under this motto. Fans of electronic sports can look forward to helpful tutorials and exciting esports events in the Porsche Centres in Hamburg and in the Volksparkstadion as part of the partnership. The long-term partnership will be characterized by the innovative and dynamic character that connects HSV eSports and Porsche.
“We are very pleased to have a strong esports partner at our side in the form of the Porsche Centers in Hamburg, which stands for top performance. E-performance on virtual turf and on the road – we can look forward to this dynamic combination,” says Bernd Hoffmann, CEO of HSV Fußball AG. Steffen Knies, Managing Director of Porsche’s Hamburg branch, is also enthusiastic about the cooperation in this young sports segment: “esports is a future topic to which we at Porsche in Hamburg want to devote particular attention. As an HSV fan, I am therefore all the more pleased that we are implementing our first commitment in this area with HSV and thus further expanding our good relationship between two dynamic traditional brands.
The HSV eSports trio around Jannik “Testotier” Berg, Quinten “Quinten” van der Most and Niklas “Heisen” Heisen currently occupies 5th place in the current VBL Club Championship. With the Porsche Centers in Hamburg, HSV wins the fourth strong partner in the field of esports. HSV’s commitment relates exclusively to the field of esports.
More esports sponsoring content:
- BIG and OMEN by HP Extend Their Strategic Partnership and Expand Academy Cooperati…
- Bud Light to become Official Beer Sponsor of the Overwatch League
- Beko to Sponsor League of Legends European Championship
- Vivo Announces to Empower Gamers’ Conquest at PUBG MOBILE Club Open 2019 by …
- Comcast Spectacor and The Cordish Companies Announce $50 Million, Next-Generation …
- Audeze Partners With Esports Organization Echo Fox
- Singtel Powers Up Support for Gaming and Esports with SEA Games Sponsorship and Co…
- Nissan Partners with Esports Teams FaZe Clan and OpTic Gaming
- Echo Fox Signs CELSIUS as Official Energy Drink Partner
- G Fuel to Sponsor BLAST Pro Series in Miami
(Image) Source: Press release