The German powerhouse PENTA and e-commerce firm Cyberport enter into an electronic sports (esports) partnership. Cyberport becomes the new main sponsor of PENTA and will be the official supplier of PENTA’s esports performance center (ELZ) in Berlin, Germany.
Within this cooperation Cyberport specs the performance center with high-end gaming equipment. Besides state-of-the-art gaming computers from Acerall monitors will be on the higheststandard. Thus, the PENTA esports performance center will be one of the most modern facilities in Europe. Furthermore, Cyberport becomes the Berlin-based club’s new main sponsor.
Andreas Schaetzke, Managing Director at PENTA, states: „After a very professional negotiation process we welcome Cyberport as one of our new partners by our side. We are looking forward to this partnership and we are proud to have one of the most modern esports performance centers in Europe once again thanks to Cyberport. With Acer’s premium gaming computers, which were built specifically for the ELZ, we offer teams the best environment for practice. That being said I want to thank Cyberport and Acer once again and also mention, that further joint esports activities with PENTA and Cyberport are planned for the future.”
This partnership marks Cyberport‘sfirst endeavour in the world of electronic sports. So, Simon Frank, Director Marketing at Cyberport, states: “Electronic sports is a rapidly growing market. With PENTA we have a strong partner in Germany to further expand our market position in the field of gaming. With its esports performance center in Berlin, strong teams and a promising vision PENTA is the ideal partner for us and we are looking into a bright and exciting gaming future.”
Cyberport will be visible on all PENTA jerseys from now on. Among those jerseys are all main teams of PENTA as well as the League of Legends division PENTA.1860. In the scope of this partnership Cyberport and PENTA intend to add unique esports editions to Cyberport’s gaming portfolio.
More esports sponsoring content:
- NBA 2K League Announces Panera Bread as First Restaurant Partner
- CORSAIR to Sponsor Rainbow Six Pro League for Ubisoft’s Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six S…
- DKB Becomes Main Partner of Prime League and Initiates First League of Legends Sch…
- Dallas Fuel Signs Frontier Communications as Presenting Sponsor for 2020 Esports S…
- eNASCAR iRacing Competition Refreshed By Coca-Cola Beginning in 2020
- Coca Cola Is the Newest Sponsor for the Pittsburgh Knights
- MMD Announces Sponsorship of G2 Esports in 2020
- Call of Duty League Unveils Mountain Dew, PlayStation, ASTRO Gaming, SCUF Gaming a…
- BURGER KING Ignites Brand New Belgian League of Legends League
- CORSAIR Announces Partnership with Team Vitality
(Image) Source: Press release