Razer, the leading global lifestyle brand for gamers, today announced their sponsorship of Seoul Dynasty, Overwatch League (OWL) season one favorites, and a two-year partnership with KSV eSports benefitting all teams and players in the organization.
Seoul Dynasty is built around a team of world-renowned champion players, including Ryujehong and Fleta. The sponsorship deal will see Seoul Dynasty’s players using Razer’s esports grade peripherals in all their 2018 training and tournament activities.
The sponsorship of Seoul Dynasty is part of a wider sponsorship deal with KSV eSports, owners and managers of multiple successful, high profile teams and players.
- Activision Blizzard’s Overwatch League and Call of Duty League Announce Multi-Year…
- Bud Light to become Official Beer Sponsor of the Overwatch League
- Overwatch League Set to Kick Off 2019 Season with Eight New Teams from Asia, Europ…
- Washington, D.C. Overwatch League Team Unveils Name and Logo Ahead of 2019 Season
- Overwatch League and Fanatics Team up for Groundbreaking Retail, Licensing, and Ec…
“Helping ambitious organizations and players reach the next level has been a matter of the heart for Razer since the very early days of professional esports,” said Min-Liang Tan, Razer co-founder and CEO. “The passion and dedication to building a long-term, winning organization of players makes a two-year deal with KSV eSports and Seoul Dynasty an easy decision.”
As part of the sponsorship deal, Razer will supply mice, keyboards, headsets and surfaces to both KSV eSports and Seoul Dynasty teams, putting pro-tournament grade equipment at the fingertips and on the heads of some of the world’s top players.
Get the latest business and marketing related esports insights straight into your inbox. Sign up here. For free!
KSV eSports teams have multiple world titles under their belts, including the 2017 League of Legends World Champions (formerly SSG), and 2017 Heroes of the Storm Blizzcon Champions (formerly MVP Black), as well as the top four ranks on the PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds Korea/Japan server. These players, as well as future signings, will all have access to Razer’s pro-gaming peripherals.
“KSV eSports teams and players are among the most talented and professional the industry has to offer,” said Kevin Chou, CEO and co-founder of KSV eSports. “Partnering with Razer ensures our athletes have access to the highest-quality peripherals to continue the organization’s success for now and into the future.”
More esports sponsorship content:
- VISA And FACEIT Announce $450,000 Esports Program In Partnership With Gazprombank
- Enthusiast Gaming and G FUEL Forge Multi-Year Partnership
- NBA 2K League Announces Panera Bread as First Restaurant Partner
- CORSAIR to Sponsor Rainbow Six Pro League for Ubisoft’s Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six S…
- DKB Becomes Main Partner of Prime League and Initiates First League of Legends Sch…
- Dallas Fuel Signs Frontier Communications as Presenting Sponsor for 2020 Esports S…
- eNASCAR iRacing Competition Refreshed By Coca-Cola Beginning in 2020
- Coca Cola Is the Newest Sponsor for the Pittsburgh Knights
- MMD Announces Sponsorship of G2 Esports in 2020
- Call of Duty League Unveils Mountain Dew, PlayStation, ASTRO Gaming, SCUF Gaming a…
Razer™ is the world’s leading lifestyle brand for gamers. The triple-headed snake trademark of Razer is one of the most recognized logos in the global gaming and esports communities. With a fan base that spans every continent, the company has designed and built the world’s largest gamer-focused ecosystem of hardware, software and services. Razer’s award-winning hardware includes high-performance gaming peripherals, Blade gaming laptops and the acclaimed Razer Phone. Razer’s software platform, with over 40 million users, includes Razer Synapse (an Internet of Things platform), Razer Chroma (a proprietary RGB lighting technology system), and Razer Cortex (a game optimizer and launcher). Razer services include Razer zGold, one of the world’s largest virtual credit services for gamers, which allows gamers to purchase virtual goods and items from over 2,500 different games. Founded in 2005 and dual-headquartered in San Francisco and Singapore, Razer has nine offices worldwide and is recognized as the leading brand for gamers in the USA, Europe and China. Razer is listed on the Hong Kong Stock Exchange (Stock Code: 1337).
About KSV eSports
KSV is a global eSports company, bridging the skills and passion of Korean eSports with the technology and media innovation of Silicon Valley. The company takes pride in its vision of guiding Korean eSports teams into globally recognizable champions on the world stage. KSV is comprised of four championship heritage teams. Seoul Dynasty is the Overwatch League team representing Seoul, formed from the nucleus of back-to-back APEX champions Lunatic Hai. KSV Heroes of the Storm team, formerly known as MVP Black, went undefeated to become the HGC Global Champions at BlizzCon 2017, after a 14-0 run in the 2017 season. KSV PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds team has led the KR/JP servers as the number one ranked squad team, with its four players ranked #1, #2, #3, and #4 individually. KSV League of Legends, formerly known as Samsung Galaxy, won the 2017 League of Legends World Championship in Beijing’s Birds Nest stadium in front of a sold-out crowd of over 40,000 people in China. KSV has offices in Seoul, San Francisco and Shanghai.
(Image) Source: Press release