HyperX, the gaming division of Kingston® Technology Company, Inc., today announced HyperX is the official peripherals sponsor of PGL PUBG Spring Invitational. HyperX continues to demonstrate leadership and commitment to the esports community and provide competitors with the highest quality gear to compete at the highest level.
“We are very excited about the PGL PUBG Spring Invitational, as this will be our first foray into the PUBG competitive scene,” said Silviu Stroie, CEO, PGL. “When taking on this kind of challenge, success depends on the partnerships you cultivate. HyperX has proven to not only be a reliable friend, but a highly effective partner that shares our vision. We look forward to working with HyperX again and together taking PUBG production to the next level.”
The PGL PUBG Spring Invitational will be held at PGL Studios in Bucharest, Romania. This four-day battle royale takes place from March 22-25 and features 16 teams from across the world competing for a $100,000 prize pool and the Spring Invitational champion title. Eight of the 16 teams will be invited directly, while the remaining teams compete for placement in online qualifiers in North America and South America, China, and Europe. For more information go to www.pubg.pglesports.com.
Several of the teams sponsored by HyperX, including Cloud9 and Team Liquid, are participating in the PGL PUBG Spring Invitational.
- NBA 2K League Announces New Partnership with HyperX for its Inaugural Season
- HyperX Brings Latest Gaming Gear to Intel Extreme Masters in Katowice 2018
- HyperX Sponsors Ubisoft Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six 2018 Majors
- Esports Sponsorships: 40 Brands Which Have Partnered with the Best League of Legen…
- Esports Sponsorships: 32 Brands Which Have Partnered with the Best League of Legen…
Get the latest business and marketing related esports insights straight into your inbox. Sign up here. For free!
“We are thrilled to be a part of PGL Spring Invitational. HyperX is committed to continue supporting the PUBG community with the highest quality gaming headsets, keyboards and mice,” said Annie L. Gerard, global strategic marketing manager, HyperX. “We are proud of the activities PGL is doing for the teams and fans and to be part of its growth in esports.”
HyperX is an avid supporter of esports and the gaming community developing products designed specifically for gamers. HyperX recently expanded its award winning lineup with the Cloud Flight wireless gaming headset, offering up to 30 hours1 of battery life. The new Alloy Elite RGB mechanical gaming keyboard offers per key lighting customization, macros and up to three light profiles, all customizable through NGenuity software. The new Pulsefire Surge RGB mouse offers pro level performance with a PixArt 3389 sensor and up to 16,000 DPI accuracy and speed, featuring dynamic 360° RGB light effects using NGenuity software. Users can assign macro functions to the six programmable keys. For more information on HyperX products and availability, please check www.hyperxgaming.com.
More esports sponsorship content:
- The Kraken Rum Becomes First-Ever Official Distilled Spirits Partner of ELEAGUE th…
- Esports Champion Team Flash Appoint Lagardère Sports as Its Commercial Rights Part…
- OMEN by HP Is the Newest Official Partner of German Esports Club BIG
- Turtle Beach Celebrates Partnership with EA Sports as FIFA 18 Global Series Playof…
- NODWIN Gaming Appoints London-Based Hugh Holland to Sell Sponsorship Across Events
- Gen.G and NETGEAR Expand Scope of Sponsorhip to Include All Gen.G Team
- AMD and Fnatic Ink Landmark Deal to Extend and Expand Esports Partnership
- Turtle Beach and Esports Phenoms Houtson Outlaws Band Together
- DHL and ESL Cooperate to Embrace the Future of Digital Sports
- Warsteiner Is the First Brewery to Become a National Partner of ESL
HyperX is the gaming division of Kingston Technology Company, Inc., the world’s largest independent memory manufacturer, with the goal of providing gamers, PC builders, and power users with high-performance components. For 15 years, the HyperX mission has been to develop gaming products for gamers – high-speed memory, solid state drives, headsets, keyboards, mice, USB flash drives, and mouse pads – to the gaming community and beyond. The award-winning HyperX brand has carved its name atop the leaderboard by consistently delivering products that deliver superior comfort, aesthetics, performance, and reliability. HyperX gear is the choice of pro gamers, tech enthusiasts, and overclockers worldwide because it meets the most stringent product specifications and is built with best-in-class components. HyperX has shipped over 4 million headsets worldwide. Join the global #HyperXFamily at facebook.com/hyperxcommunity, and learn how HyperX products can enhance your console experience and boost performance for both you and your PC at hyperxgaming.com. Whatever your skill level, whatever genres you play, we embrace all gaming enthusiasts everywhere with our core belief — We’re All Gamers.
Source: Press release