Gamer Sensei, the premiere curated collection of the best esports coaches in the world, today announced it has acquired the dedicated League of Legends coaching website, LeagueCoaching.gg.
Gamer Sensei offers players one-on-one personalized lessons for today’s most popular competitive games including League of Legends and Fortnite, matching players with their ideal coach no matter player skill level or game preference. Through this acquisition, Gamer Sensei’s collection of League of Legends-specific coaches will grow, providing gamers with even more high-quality coaches to choose from, while also giving existing LeagueCoaching.gg customers access to the robust Gamer Sensei platform.
This is the second recent acquisition Gamer Sensei has made of game-specific coaching platforms, with the company previously acquiring DOTACoach.org, the leading DOTA 2 coaching site.
LeagueCoaching.gg and Gamer Sensei customers can find more detailed information at GamerSensei.com here: https://blog.gamersensei.com/article/gamer-sensei-acquires-leaguecoaching
More esports business and marketing content:
- Bud Light to become Official Beer Sponsor of the Overwatch League
- Beko to Sponsor League of Legends European Championship
- GFR Fund Opens New $20M Investment Fund for Tech Startups Disrupting Digital Media…
- Vivo Announces to Empower Gamers’ Conquest at PUBG MOBILE Club Open 2019 by …
- Comcast Spectacor and The Cordish Companies Announce $50 Million, Next-Generation …
- Audeze Partners With Esports Organization Echo Fox
- Singtel Powers Up Support for Gaming and Esports with SEA Games Sponsorship and Co…
- Enthusiast Gaming Acquires Significant Interest in Waveform Entertainment, a Leadi…
- Nissan Partners with Esports Teams FaZe Clan and OpTic Gaming
- Mars Media and Disneyland Paris to Co-Host the Very First Dota 2 Major in France
About Gamer Sensei
Gamer Sensei (www.GamerSensei.com) is the world’s most popular competitive coaching platform for players who want to win more in their favorite games. Gamer Sensei coaches are among the best esports players in the world, all vetted through a rigorous, multi-step application process. Players are connected to a Sensei based on a variety of preferences and, once a match is made, students receive personalized one-on-one lessons via custom coaching software. Coaching is available for over a dozen of today’s most popular games, including Fortnite, Smite, DOTA 2, Counter-Strike: Global Offensive, Overwatch, Hearthstone, and League of Legends. Gamer Sensei is also the home to SenseiBot, an esports chatbot, available on Discord and at go.senseibot.gg. Based in Boston, Gamer Sensei was founded in 2016 and is backed by Accomplice, Boston Seed, Advancit Capital, Origin Ventures, CRCM Ventures, and Kiwi Ventures, among other partners. It was named a “Top 50 Start-Up to Watch” in 2017 by BuiltInBoston.com, as well as a 2017 “Inno Blazer” winner from BostInno.com.
(Image) Source: Press release