Gamer Sensei, the premiere curated collection of the best esports coaches in the world, today announced it has acquired the dedicated League of Legends coaching website, LeagueCoaching.gg.
Gamer Sensei offers players one-on-one personalized lessons for today’s most popular competitive games including League of Legends and Fortnite, matching players with their ideal coach no matter player skill level or game preference. Through this acquisition, Gamer Sensei’s collection of League of Legends-specific coaches will grow, providing gamers with even more high-quality coaches to choose from, while also giving existing LeagueCoaching.gg customers access to the robust Gamer Sensei platform.
This is the second recent acquisition Gamer Sensei has made of game-specific coaching platforms, with the company previously acquiring DOTACoach.org, the leading DOTA 2 coaching site.
LeagueCoaching.gg and Gamer Sensei customers can find more detailed information at GamerSensei.com here: https://blog.gamersensei.com/article/gamer-sensei-acquires-leaguecoaching
More esports business and marketing content:
- NBA 2K League Announces Panera Bread as First Restaurant Partner
- CORSAIR to Sponsor Rainbow Six Pro League for Ubisoft’s Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six S…
- DKB Becomes Main Partner of Prime League and Initiates First League of Legends Sch…
- Dallas Fuel Signs Frontier Communications as Presenting Sponsor for 2020 Esports S…
- Bit Fry Game Studios Secures $3.5 Million Investment from Game Venture Funds, BITK…
- eNASCAR iRacing Competition Refreshed By Coca-Cola Beginning in 2020
- Coca Cola Is the Newest Sponsor for the Pittsburgh Knights
- MMD Announces Sponsorship of G2 Esports in 2020
- Call of Duty League Unveils Mountain Dew, PlayStation, ASTRO Gaming, SCUF Gaming a…
- BURGER KING Ignites Brand New Belgian League of Legends League
About Gamer Sensei
Gamer Sensei (www.GamerSensei.com) is the world’s most popular competitive coaching platform for players who want to win more in their favorite games. Gamer Sensei coaches are among the best esports players in the world, all vetted through a rigorous, multi-step application process. Players are connected to a Sensei based on a variety of preferences and, once a match is made, students receive personalized one-on-one lessons via custom coaching software. Coaching is available for over a dozen of today’s most popular games, including Fortnite, Smite, DOTA 2, Counter-Strike: Global Offensive, Overwatch, Hearthstone, and League of Legends. Gamer Sensei is also the home to SenseiBot, an esports chatbot, available on Discord and at go.senseibot.gg. Based in Boston, Gamer Sensei was founded in 2016 and is backed by Accomplice, Boston Seed, Advancit Capital, Origin Ventures, CRCM Ventures, and Kiwi Ventures, among other partners. It was named a “Top 50 Start-Up to Watch” in 2017 by BuiltInBoston.com, as well as a 2017 “Inno Blazer” winner from BostInno.com.
(Image) Source: Press release