Local group Myesports Ventures Ltd. is proud to announce The Gaming Stadium, a first-of-its-kind esports stadium in Canada, being built in Richmond, British Columbia, with an opening date in 2019.
The Gaming Stadium will be custom-built with one goal in mind: to provide a community-driven location that is open for players of all ages and skill levels to watch and participate year-round. “Today is an exciting day for me and the entire team at The Gaming Stadium. We have been working hard to get this off the ground,” said CEO Dan Cybak. “Our team is made up of people who have been organizing and participating in tournaments in this city for years. We have built a group that covers all aspects of esports. This facility is truly built by gamers for gamers.”
“We are focused on more than top-level players or hosting major events. We are aiming to cultivate the next great gamers as we will be holding leagues for all skill levels while also offering coaching for those who want to take their skills to the next level,” said COO Matthew Low. “We are going to be the Little League, Junior League and Major League home of all things esports in Vancouver.”
The Gaming Stadium will feature a large main gaming stage with seating for up to 250 spectators. Also included will be a gaming area with over 40 set-ups, a casual area where players can drop in, a full broadcast facility and a variety of food and beverage offerings.
“This is not only an amazing opportunity for gamers in our community but also for companies looking to reach this demographic,” said VP, Sales and Marketing, Spiro Khouri. “We have some great brands on board already and have options for anyone from small to large business looking to partner with us.”
“We have so much in store for everyone and we are excited to continue making announcements leading up to launch,” said Dan. “This is going to change the landscape of esports in Vancouver.”
More esports business and marketing content:
- Bud Light to become Official Beer Sponsor of the Overwatch League
- Beko to Sponsor League of Legends European Championship
- GFR Fund Opens New $20M Investment Fund for Tech Startups Disrupting Digital Media…
- Vivo Announces to Empower Gamers’ Conquest at PUBG MOBILE Club Open 2019 by …
- Comcast Spectacor and The Cordish Companies Announce $50 Million, Next-Generation …
- Audeze Partners With Esports Organization Echo Fox
- Singtel Powers Up Support for Gaming and Esports with SEA Games Sponsorship and Co…
- Enthusiast Gaming Acquires Significant Interest in Waveform Entertainment, a Leadi…
- Nissan Partners with Esports Teams FaZe Clan and OpTic Gaming
- Mars Media and Disneyland Paris to Co-Host the Very First Dota 2 Major in France
About Myesports Ventures Ltd.
Myesports Ventures Ltd. was created in Vancouver, British Columbia, in 2018 with the goal of opening the first dedicated esports stadium in Canada. For more information, visit www.thegamingstadium.com.
(Image) Source: Press release