Today, ESL, the world’s largest independent esports company, announces that it has selected Alienware as its official partner for all ESL One events. Alienware will serve as the official OEM/PC and monitor partner of the global circuit for all of 2018, with ESL One Birmingham kicking off the year-long partnership on May 24-27.
All players will be using the Alienware 25” monitor during competition and the analyst desks will be equipped with the latest Alienware laptops. ESL and Alienware will also be operating community activations at each ESL One event, including The Alienware Presents: You vs. Pro, that will give fans a new way to participate at the event.
“We are always looking for authentic ways to integrate our partners into our event experiences, and, as important, to provide the very best technology for players and the best experience for fans,” said Paul Brewer, Senior Vice President Brand Partnerships, ESL. “In this partnership with Dell, we do exactly that.”
As part of The Alienware Presents: You vs. Pro activation, five fans will be selected through an onsite social media contest to have the chance to play against a pro player. To enter, fans will submit a picture of themselves at the Alienware booth to ESL’s Twitter. Each of the selected individuals will then challenge the pro in a match, which will be played backstage and streamed live on Facebook. If the selected fan beats the “pro,” they will be awarded with both ESL and Alienware merchandise.
“Continuing our long standing dedication to esports, we are excited to work with ESL to support their showcasters, analysts, and competitors with Alienware gaming systems and monitors,” said Bryan de Zayas, Director of Dell Gaming, Alienware and Esports. “This partnership brings both gamers and viewers the world class experience they expect.”
More esports sponsoring content:
- VISA And FACEIT Announce $450,000 Esports Program In Partnership With Gazprombank
- Enthusiast Gaming and G FUEL Forge Multi-Year Partnership
- NBA 2K League Announces Panera Bread as First Restaurant Partner
- CORSAIR to Sponsor Rainbow Six Pro League for Ubisoft’s Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six S…
- DKB Becomes Main Partner of Prime League and Initiates First League of Legends Sch…
- Dallas Fuel Signs Frontier Communications as Presenting Sponsor for 2020 Esports S…
- eNASCAR iRacing Competition Refreshed By Coca-Cola Beginning in 2020
- Coca Cola Is the Newest Sponsor for the Pittsburgh Knights
- MMD Announces Sponsorship of G2 Esports in 2020
- Call of Duty League Unveils Mountain Dew, PlayStation, ASTRO Gaming, SCUF Gaming a…
(Image) Source: Press release