Today, ESL, the world’s largest independent esports company, announces that it has selected Alienware as its official partner for all ESL One events. Alienware will serve as the official OEM/PC and monitor partner of the global circuit for all of 2018, with ESL One Birmingham kicking off the year-long partnership on May 24-27.
All players will be using the Alienware 25” monitor during competition and the analyst desks will be equipped with the latest Alienware laptops. ESL and Alienware will also be operating community activations at each ESL One event, including The Alienware Presents: You vs. Pro, that will give fans a new way to participate at the event.
“We are always looking for authentic ways to integrate our partners into our event experiences, and, as important, to provide the very best technology for players and the best experience for fans,” said Paul Brewer, Senior Vice President Brand Partnerships, ESL. “In this partnership with Dell, we do exactly that.”
As part of The Alienware Presents: You vs. Pro activation, five fans will be selected through an onsite social media contest to have the chance to play against a pro player. To enter, fans will submit a picture of themselves at the Alienware booth to ESL’s Twitter. Each of the selected individuals will then challenge the pro in a match, which will be played backstage and streamed live on Facebook. If the selected fan beats the “pro,” they will be awarded with both ESL and Alienware merchandise.
“Continuing our long standing dedication to esports, we are excited to work with ESL to support their showcasters, analysts, and competitors with Alienware gaming systems and monitors,” said Bryan de Zayas, Director of Dell Gaming, Alienware and Esports. “This partnership brings both gamers and viewers the world class experience they expect.”
More esports sponsoring content:
- Bud Light to become Official Beer Sponsor of the Overwatch League
- Beko to Sponsor League of Legends European Championship
- Vivo Announces to Empower Gamers’ Conquest at PUBG MOBILE Club Open 2019 by …
- Comcast Spectacor and The Cordish Companies Announce $50 Million, Next-Generation …
- Audeze Partners With Esports Organization Echo Fox
- Singtel Powers Up Support for Gaming and Esports with SEA Games Sponsorship and Co…
- Nissan Partners with Esports Teams FaZe Clan and OpTic Gaming
- Mars Media and Disneyland Paris to Co-Host the Very First Dota 2 Major in France
- Gillette and Twitch Announce the Gillette Gaming Alliance
- AOK Becomes Health Partner of Werder eSPORTS
(Image) Source: Press release