Call of Duty: Warzone Settings
Latest Warzone pro settings from the best competitive esports organizations out there.
The game is part of the Call of Duty: Modern Warfare series and is connected directly with Call of Duty: Vanguard and Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War.
Most of the playing characters in the game are sourced from other installments of the series. This free-to-play battle royale has also generated over $30 billion in revenue worldwide.
Call of Duty: Warzone allows combat between 150 players, which is unmatched by any other FPS game on the market. It also offers limited-time game modes that can support up to 200 players simultaneously.
While the game does seem interesting and has added many new gamers in the genre and the Call of Duty franchise, it is pretty challenging for one to get to the top level.
The first thing one must do on this journey is to change the gameplay settings. Without an optimal setting for smooth gameplay and the highest performance, a player would always be lacking a little bit.
Every player should apply these Call of Duty: Warzone settings right away.
Settings Of The Best Call Of Duty: Warzone Players
Game settings would not make anyone the best player in the game; however, they certainly influence how it is played. For any gamer to perform at their best, the game settings must be optimal. Looking at the game settings chosen by the top players of the game would be an ideal place for one to start.
Best Video Settings for Call of Duty: Warzone
Recommended Monitor: Alienware AW2723DF
It is crucial that players set the best video settings for their Call of Duty: Warzone gameplay, especially if they do not want any lag in their input and the result on the display screen. There is room for some adjustments, but these settings are the best ones players can set.
Match to the monitor’s refresh rate
|Texture Filter Anisotropic|
|Shadow Map Resolution|
|Cache Spot Shadows|
|Cache Sun Shadows|
|Screen Space Reflection (SSR)|
|Depth of Field|
|World Motion Blur|
- Resolution at 100 will guarantee the best video quality for the gameplay
- Low Bullet impacts do compromise the display quality, but it will massively improve the performance.
- The V-Sync settings eliminate screen tearing, but it can have a massive impact on the game’s performance, so it is recommended to be turned off.
- Cache sun shadows should be turned off as they are not very much useful.
- While Motion Blur does make the gameplay look more realistic, it takes a massive chunk from the performance.
- DirectX Ray Tracing has a minimal impact on the visuals of the game.
- Similarly to DirectX Ray Tracking, Anti-Aliasing only has a minimal impact in Call of Duty: Warzone.
Best Audio Settings for Call of Duty: Warzone
Recommended Headset: ASTRO Gaming A50
The perfect audio settings are essential for a fast-paced and chaotic game like Call of Duty: Warzone. It is something that is pretty common for most of the FPS games out there, but it is especially true for Call of Duty: Warzone.
|Hit Market Sound effects|
|Voice Chat Device|
|Voice Chat (push to talk)|
|Open mic recording threshold|
|Voice Chat Volume|
|Voice chat effect|
|War Tracks as a passenger|
|War Tracks Volume|
- The music volume should be turned down to 0 as not to impede one’s focus during the gameplay.
- Set the master and effect volume at 100%.
Best Crosshair settings for Call of Duty: Warzone
The crosshair settings in Call of Duty: Warzone is pretty basic, with one only having the option to choose reticles per their liking and nothing more. However, it is a crucial choice to make as one does not want the wrong combination.
- The Red (or blue) dot reticle is the default option in the game and is also the best one of the lot.
- Precision Reticle is also a good option for any medium-range Black Ops optic attachments.
Best Mouse settings for Call of Duty: Warzone
Recommended Mouse: Logitech G Pro Wireless
Mouse settings are significant in Call of Duty: Warzone. Mouse sensitivity is responsible for the ease of aiming and even for navigating around the map. It would be best not to tinker with the settings too much, as it could have a massive impact on one’s gameplay.
|Vertical Sensitivity Multiplier|
|Ground vehicles sensitivity multiplier|
|Air vehicles sensitivity multiplier|
|Tablet sensitivity multiplier|
|ADS mouse sensitivity|
|ADS sens multiplier (low zoom)|
|ADS sens multiplier (high zoom)|
|ADS sensitivity transition timing|
|Monitor distance coefficient|
|Inverted mouse look|
- Turning off the acceleration and smoothing is wise, as it could impact one’s raw aim.
- The mouse sensitivity should not be astronomically high, affecting one’s precision and micro-control.
Best Keybinds for Call of Duty: Warzone
Recommended Keyboard: Corsair Wired K100 RGB Mechanical Gaming Keyboard
The default key binds in Call of Duty: Warzone is preferred by the pro players of the game. However, some changes can still be made for better performance.
|Automatic Airborne Mantle|
Automatic Tactical Sprint
|Parachute Auto Deployed|
|Jump/ Stand/ Mantle|
|Sprint/ Tactical Sprint|
|Change Stance/ Slide|
Mouse Wheel Button
- The majority of the default keybinds in Call of Duty: Warzone is pretty good and recommended for gameplay.
- Sprinting is a crucial part of the game and hence needs to be closer to the player.
- Disabling auto-deploy from Parachute is also helpful.
Call of Duty: Warzone is undoubtedly a game that is a challenge for many players. But by following the above-listed tips that have been tried, tested, and approved by the top players, one can perform their absolute best and shoot for the stars.