Best Valorant Pro Settings
Latest Valorant pro settings from the best competitive esports organizations out there.
Valorant is among the spiciest games in the online FPS segment. It is a hero-based First-person shooter game that will test the players to their extreme.
The participants can choose from many characters, aptly termed ‘Agents,’ each having special skills and abilities that make them unique.
These special abilities encourage players to develop new and exciting gaming strategies and dominate the game.
But while Valorant is a fun FPS shooter game, its popularity has made it a hit on the eSports market, with many Valorant tournaments organized throughout the year.
To participate among them or even reach the top of the leaderboard in the game, a gamer needs to give their absolute best. And among the essential things they need to do is change their Valorant gameplay settings.
Only with the best Valorant settings can one experience a smooth gaming experience.
Here are the top Valorant settings that you should change immediately to get the best performance from your gaming setup.
Settings of the Best Valorant Players
One of the ways a player can optimize their Valorant gameplay settings is by looking at the settings deployed by the best players in the game.
These players have spent thousands of hours finding the best settings to optimize their performance and have that edge over their competitors. Even a slight difference in the performance can make a massive difference in the end result.
Best Video Settings for Valorant
Recommended Monitor: BenQ ZOWIE XL2546
Valorant is a fast-paced visual game that demands the best video settings from the players. Even a slight inaccuracy or lax attitude with the settings could result in dropped frame rate and slow response time for the player.
Without the best video setting, Valorant players would find their performance lacking, and substantially at that.
Native to the display with the highest refresh rate
|Aspect Ratio Method|
|NVIDIA Reflex Low Latency|
On + Boost
|[BETA] Experimental Sharpening|
|Server Tick Rate|
|Total Frame Time|
|CPU Game Time|
|CPU Render Time|
|Network Round Trip time|
|Game to Render Latency|
- The resolution should match the display; it would be best for gamers to invest in gaming screens.
- The NVIDIA Reflex Low Latency is only available for devices with NVIDIA graphic cards.
- The Limit FPS can be turned on in the background if preferred.
- It is wise to turn most of the advanced graphic settings off as they only impact the frame rate without adding much to the gameplay.
Best Audio Settings for Valorant
Recommended Headset: HyperX Cloud II
Optimal Audio Settings are crucial for Valorant. And while the majority of the settings can be changed as per the gamer’s preference, you should still take a look at the settings utilized by pro players.
|Sound Effect Volume|
|Voice Over Volume|
|All Music Overall Volume|
|Menu and Lobby Music Volume|
|Agent Select Music Volume|
Checked, 50 to 70%
|VOIP Ducks Music|
|Mute Music When Game Windows Out of Focus|
- The VOIP Ducks will immediately mute all the background music in the game when a teammate is speaking via the in-game voice chat.
- Turning off the All Music Overall Volume allows for fewer distractions in the gameplay.
- You should invest in a quality headset to benefit from the extraordinary sound effects in Valorant.
Best Crosshair Settings for Valorant
Crosshair, while it might not seem like much, can actually make a massive difference in the gameplay. With optimal crosshair settings, one can easily target an enemy position.
|Override Firing error offset with crosshair offset|
|Override All Primary Crosshairs with My Primary Crosshair|
|Show Inner Lines|
|Inner Line Opacity|
|Inner Line Length|
|Inner Line Thickness|
|Inner Line Offset|
|Show Outer Lines|
- Make sure that the crosshair is not too thick to impede your view.
- Choose a crosshair color that is easy to spot on the background.
- Movement and Firing errors should be turned On in case you are a beginner player, as they would assist you in getting a better grasp of the combat mechanics.
Best Mouse Settings for Valorant
Recommended Mouse: Logitech G PRO X SUPERLIGHT
While the mouse settings in Valorant are limited, they can still make an impact on the player’s performance.
|Scope Sensitivity Multiplier|
|[BETA] Raw Input Buffer|
- Any external mouse setting should be turned off before launching the game.
Best Keybinds for Valorant
Recommended Keyboard: Logitech G Pro Mechanical Gaming Keyboard
The majority of the Keybinds in Valorant are pretty similar to any other online FPS game one might find. However, there is a particular focus on the characters’ abilities that one needs to look out for.
|Default Movement Mode|
Thumb Mouse Button 2
E/ C/ Mouse Button 4
Q/ F/ Mouse Button 5
|Use Object/ Interact|
- The Keybinds can change depending on the agent chosen by the player for the gameplay.
Valorant, while a fun free-to-play FPS game in the market, is undoubtedly one of the most challenging ones, partly due to the massive popularity this game has amassed since its release.
A player needs to be at the absolute best to be anywhere close to the pro players. There is no room for compromise with the best Valorant settings, especially for players aiming to count themselves among the top percentile and not just consider themselves casual players.