Deposit Bitcoin, Ethereum, TRON or other major cryptocurrencies to Unikrn’s crypto wallet and have seamless automated conversion to UnikoinGold. This Bittrex-powered wallet release means esports bettors, gamers and crypto fans have a one-stop option for depositing crypto, betting or shopping online.
As a global leader at the intersection of blockchain, entertainment and wagering, Unikrn is proud to extend its crypto wallet and platform accessibility to Bitcoin, Ethereum, TRON, Dogecoin and others, pushing the boundaries of how cryptocurrency is used by real customers.
Crypto enthusiasts will now be able to directly trade and store a wide variety of cryptocurrencies on Unikrn, and make automated conversions into platform tokens called UnikoinGold (UKG). With thousands of esports betting markets, streamer betting, traditional sports betting, 24/7 virtual markets, an online casino, a gaming store and other partners, the new Unikrn Wallet will become one of hcrypto’s first mainstream platforms for using crypto for more than holding and trading.
Unikrn UMode is also the international home to bet on popular online games such as Fortnite, League of Legends, CS:GO, Halo 5 and Dota 2.
“Finding a zero-friction way to let our fans leverage their favorite cryptocurrencies on the Unikrn platform is one of the biggest requests we get from customers,” said Rahul Sood, Unikrn CEO. “We’re also happy to allow TRON users to easily deposit in, where all TRON users get higher deposit limits, and can now seamlessly convert their TRON into UKG and back directly on the Unikrn platform.”
To use the new functionality, go to deposit under your Unikrn profile once a Unikrn wallet is created for your profile. This feature will go live the week of August 5.
More esports business and marketing content:
- VELO Launches Esports Racing Series In Partnership With McLaren Racing
- Dignitas Partners With New Digital Banking Platform Zytara
- Misfits Gaming Group Partners With ASUS Republic of Gamers
- Logitech G Becomes First Official Sponsor Of Wave Esports
- Dignitas And Online Eyewear Retailer Zenni Partner To Support Women’s Profes…
- Griffin Gaming Partners (GGP) Targets Gaming Industry With $235 Million In Investm…
- bevestor Becomes Naming Right Partner Of The Virtual Bundesliga
- Turtle Beach & ROCCAT Sponsor 12 Episodes Of The Gamer Hour Series From Espor…
- EVOS Esports Announces Sponsorship With Chek Hup Coffee
- ESL Pro League 2020 Shatters Viewership Records
(Image) Source: Press release