StarLadder, the largest esports operator in CIS, and LOOT.BET, a world-leading esports bookmaker, launched a joint analytical and entertainment broadcast “LOOT.BET Show” dedicated towards major Counter-Strike: Global Offensive events. The show is hosted by most popular Russian speaking talents and will run throughout the year.
On “LOOT.BET Show”, StarLadder’s analysts and casters predict upcoming games results, place their bets at LOOT.BET, and dissect the outcome of recent matches. The show includes famous CIS talents such as Oleksandr “petr1k” Petryk, Alexey “xaoc” Kucherov, and Antonina “Tonya” Predko – to name a few.
“LOOT.BET Show” is released almost every day. Viewers can join it live on Twitch or else view the VOD’s on YouTube. The show is bound to run until January 2020 and will cover around 30 major CS:GO tournaments, e.g. all of the IEM, ESL, Blast, and DreamHack series events.
The “LOOT.BET Show” opening episodes are devoted to the Intel Extreme Masters Season XIII – Katowice 2019 Major, the main CS:GO event of this winter, and have already attracted tens of thousands viewers.
“Last autumn, we aired the ‘LOOT.BET Show’ pilot season dedicated to the FACEIT Major: London 2018, and our audience liked it very much. That acclaim prompted us to extend the project, make it even more ambitious, long-lasting, and professional. The very first issues of the show indicate its success, and actually, this doesn’t surprise us as ‘LOOT.BET Show’ is a great alloy from best talents, hottest CS:GO matches, and betting which always increases the emotions of people”, comments Viacheslav Shcherbakov, StarLadder’s Senior Sales and Operations Manager.
“Betting is all about analysis since if you wish to profit from it, you must understand and know your discipline well, be aware of events, and be able to make sharp predictions. And we’ve tried to make the ‘LOOT.BET Show’ format as universal as possible so it could suit not only those who already bet or plan to bet on CS:GO but those who are just interested in the game and want to improve their analytical skills as well”, adds Paul Brel, the Head of PR at Livestream Ltd, the operator of LOOT.BET.
“LOOT.BET Show” is not the only StarLadder and LOOT.BET collaboration; in 2018, the bookmaker was an official partner of the StarSeries CS:GO events.
More esports marketing content:
- Lenovo Launches End-to-End Esports Solutions for Education
- G FUEL And FaZe Clan Are Dropping A New, Celebratory “FaZe X” Flavor
- StarLadder, Genvid and StatsHelix Present the StarLadder Major Command Center, Liv…
- FACEIT Partners with Red Bull to Host M.E.O Season 2
- Canon U.S.A. Selected By City Of Arlington To Outfit Largest Esports Stadium In Un…
- HyperX Esports Truck to be Showcased at Super Tailgate Party in Atlanta
- Esports Juggernaut Fnatic Teams with WAX to Deliver New Wave Gaming Merchandise
- HyperX Announces 2019 We’re All Gamers Ad Campaign Including Celebrity Influencers…
- K-Swiss and Immortals Announce First Ever Sneaker Designed Exclusively for an Espo…
- Telefónica Promotes Esports Talents in Spain with the Creation of the Movistar Rid…
(Image) Source: Press release