Buzz – Age, Height, Net worth, Valorant Career and more
Buzz is a famous Valorant player from South Korea. Born on January 13, 2003, his real name is Byung-chul “Buzz” Yu. He started his Valorant career in 2020 by joining the team Cloud9 Korea. With his dedication and gaming skills, he made a name among the best Valorant players. He is currently playing for the Korean team DRX.
|Real Name||Byung-Chul “Buzz” Yu|
|Born in||South Korea|
|Birthday||January 13, 2003|
|Current age||20 years|
|Height||5 feet 6 inches|
|Pro Gamer in (Game)||Valorant|
How did Buzz become a professional esports player?
Buzz entered the competitive Valorant scene in 2020 by signing up with the team Cloud9 Korea. He helped the team to win many tournaments like the Valorant Korea Invitational and the Valorant Korea Open.
Later, he is known to have switched between three different teams – BearClaw Gaming, Team MUYAHO, and Rio Company. In 2021, he joined Vision Strikers, a dominant team in the world at the time. With the team, Buzz earned the championship titles of tournaments like the Valorant Champions Tour Masters Berlin and the Valorant Champions Tour Masters Reykjavik.
In 2022, the Korean Valorant team DRX signed up Buzz. He is still performing as a promising player on the team.
What are Buzz’s esports achievements?
Buzz has made many top achievements, like finishing in 1st place in the 2022 VCT Korea Stage 1 Challengers and the 2022 VCT Korea Stage 2 Challengers.
Let’s take a look at Buzz’s key esports achievements in chronological order:
- August 15, 2021: 1st place in the VCT 2021 Korea Stage 3 Challengers Playoffs: earning $20,404.74
- March 27, 2022: 1st place in the VCT 2022 Korea Stage 1 Challengers: earning $24,482
- April 18, 2022: 5th-6th place in the VCT 2022 Stage 1 Masters – Reykjavik: earning $40,000
- June 26, 2022: 1st place in the VCT 2022 Korea Stage 2 Challengers: earning $23,049
- July 18, 2022: 5th-6th in the VCT 2022 Stage 2 Masters – Copenhagen: earning $40,000
- September 17, 2022: 3rd place in Valorant Champions 2022: earning $110,000
- March 2, 2023: 3rd -4th place in the VCT 2023: LOCK//IN Sao Paulo: earning $40,000
- May 28, 2023: 2nd place in the VCT 2023 Pacific League: earning $65,000
- June 18, 2023: 7th -8th place in the VCT 2023: Masters Tokyo, earning $35,000
- August 20, 2023: 5th-6th place in Valorant Champions 2023: earning $85,000
What is The Buzz’s Net Worth?
Buzz’s net worth is estimated to be $112,596.
How much does Buzz Earn?
Buzz is a popular Valorant player with a huge fan base. So, he is likely to make significant earnings from tournament winnings, team salary, endorsements, and sponsorships.
What are Buzz’s Valorant settings?
Buzz is dedicated to improving his gaming quality in every tournament. His mouse settings include a DPI of 400, a polling rate of 1000Hz, and 0.57 Sensitivity. His Windows Sensitivity Multiplier is 6, and eDPI is 228.
In addition, for his Keybind settings, he uses L-Ctrl to Crouch, Space to Jump, and L-Shift to Walk.
Learn more about Buzz’s gaming gear and Valorant settings.
What gaming gear does Buzz use?
Buzz uses a specific set of gaming gear that includes:
- A ZOWIE XL2546K monitor.
- Razer Viper V3 Hyperspeed mouse.
- Razer Huntsman V3 Pro TKL keyboard.
- Razer BlackShark V2 Pro headset.
- Xraypad Aqua Control II White mousepad.
What is unique in Buzz’s Valorant playstyle?
Buzz can change his playstyle according to agents and situations. He can play a variety of agents and roles that make him a coveted player. Moreover, he has the ability to understand the game intensely and possesses a great sense of timing. Eventually, Buzz can make decisions quickly and change the game scenario. He is always keen to take risks and make big plays.
Is Buzz still playing Valorant?
Yes, Buzz is still playing Valorant. He is currently a player of DRX.
How can you play like Buzz?
If you want to be a successful player like Buzz, you should have the ability to take risks and knock down enemies. You must be flexible in your playstyle to adapt it to different situations. Apart from these, you have to work on your game sense, which will let you make quick and effective decisions.
What are Buzz’s official social media channels?
Buzz is active on social media platforms like Twitch, Twitter, and YouTube. You can find his official channels’ links below:
As of October 27, 2023, he has garnered 28.9K followers on Twitch, 2122 followers on Instagram, and 40.5K followers on Twitter.
Buzz loves eating Korean BBQ. Raze is his favorite agent in Valorant. Moreover, this professional Valorant player is a black belt holder in Taekwondo.