The Electronic Sports League (ESL) starts with a new partnership into the 2018 season: McDonald’s Germany is now official partner of the ‘ESL Meisterschaft’ and thus complements the portfolio of sponsors around the German league which will start with the spring season on January 29th.
As an official partner of the ‘ESL Meisterschaft’, McDonald’s Germany will be present at the three live events of the year. Furthermore, the brand will also be exhibiting special activations for fans at other major events in Germany and at gamescom in Cologne.
In addition to logo and product placements on the weekdays of the season, the actions planned by McDonald’s for the current year include raffles and lotteries. Among other things, the spectators of the Spring season will have the chance to win the McDonald’s Gold Card.
In addition, McDelivery (www.McDelivery.de), the delivery service that McDonald’s Germany has been offering since last year, is also likely to be very popular in this context.
— McDonald's DE News (@McDonaldsDENews) January 25, 2018
“Together with McDonald’s, we can offer additional highlights at the ‘ESL Meisterschaft’ that were unthinkable years ago. We are currently experiencing a very strong response from many non-endemic brands seeking entry into esports, and with McDonald’s Germany we have a strong brand on board that can make a big difference in the field of esports in Germany and want to help shape the future of esports. Together we want to further establish esports in Germany and give the German community an even greater chance to start a global career through the ‘ESL Meisterschaft'” said Bernhard Mogk, SVP Global’s Sales & Business Development at ESL.
“esports has undergone an incredible development – now is the right time to join. This opens up completely new opportunities for us to contact a relevant target group and immerse ourselves in a whole new world. We are looking forward to working with a professional partner like ESL to take the next steps. It is a meaningful and above all contemporary addition to our previous, traditional sports commitment,” emphasizes Philipp Wachholz, Director Corporate Affairs, McDonald’s Germany.
More esports sponsorship content:
- HyperX Announces Sponsorship of ELEAGUE Major: Boston 2018
- Esports Sponsorships: 40 Brands Which Have Partnered with the Best League of Legen…
- Dr Pepper Announces Sponorship of American Esports Club Team SoloMid
- Overwatch League™ Welcomes New Partner Toyota
- Riot Games Announces Hungry Jack’s OPL Esports Sponsorship
- Esports Sponsorships: 32 Brands Which Have Partnered with the Best League of Legen…
- GG.Bet Becomes New Main Sponsor of Esports Club North
- FlyQuest Announces 5-hour Energy as Foundational Sponsor
- Gfinity Esports Australia secures Alienware as Presenting Partner for 2018 Elite S…
- Snickers Joins FlyQuest as Foundational Partner