CosmosDirekt, Germany’s leading online insurer and the direct insurer of Generali in Germany, becomes the new Enabling Partner of the esports player foundation.
The not-for-profit initiative was founded in January 2020 to specifically promote esports talents in Germany. Already today, eight employees as well as 30 coaches, psychologists and experts support more than 50 players in achieving success in sports, school and at work. Thanks to the commitment of CosmosDirekt and its partners Deutsche Kreditbank, Deutsche Telekom and Skillcourt, the esports player foundation will be able to accompany over 200 talents on their way to the top of the world by the end of 2021. Funding measures with a volume of around 1.3 million euros are available for this purpose. This was announced today at an online press conference.
Those who make it into the esports player foundation’s program will be determined in selection camps, among other things. The players are then supported with individual offers such as in-game coaching as well as nutritional advice, sports psychological counseling, fitness and media training and much more. Financial support is also guaranteed. An overview of all support components is available at www.esportsplayerfoundation.org/services.
Jeromy Lohmann, Head of Marketing of CosmosDirekt on the new partnership: “For CosmosDirekt as a leading online insurer, the partnership with the esports player foundation is the consistent expansion of our commitment to esports. We are now not only promoting eFootball, but the entire esports sector, including the professional sector. With this financial support, we are making an active contribution to paving the way for talents to have a successful career in esports. In addition, all sponsored players receive insurance cover from CosmosDirekt.
Jörg Adami, Managing Director of the esports player foundation: “CosmosDirekt has recognized the potential of promoting excellence in esports and provides our players with real added value from which they benefit directly and individually. We thank CosmosDirekt for this exemplary contribution to the promotion of talent.
More esports sponsoring content:
- VELO Launches Esports Racing Series In Partnership With McLaren Racing
- Dignitas Partners With New Digital Banking Platform Zytara
- Misfits Gaming Group Partners With ASUS Republic of Gamers
- Logitech G Becomes First Official Sponsor Of Wave Esports
- Dignitas And Online Eyewear Retailer Zenni Partner To Support Women’s Profes…
- bevestor Becomes Naming Right Partner Of The Virtual Bundesliga
- Turtle Beach & ROCCAT Sponsor 12 Episodes Of The Gamer Hour Series From Espor…
- EVOS Esports Announces Sponsorship With Chek Hup Coffee
- NFL FLAG Announces Madden 21 Youth Club Championship Presented By Subway Restauran…
- GIGABYTE AORUS and G2 Esports Renew Partnership for a 4th Term
(Image) Source: Press release