AORUS, the premium gaming brand powered by GIGABYTE, is proud to announce extended strategic partnership with G2 Esports, one of world’s renowned esports organizations, for a fourth consecutive year. Both parties have agreed to team up once again for what has been a very successful collaboration and look forward to even stronger esports integration into 2021.
Since AORUS joined forces with the world’s esports elite in 2018, AORUS has provided state-of-the-art gaming desktops and laptops to G2’s training facilities to assist players in growth and exceed expectations. Bridging the distance between players and hardware, AORUS on boarded G2 Esports during product development phases to further recognize needs and accommodate. To commemorate the integration, AORUS released the Z490 G2 Edition motherboard that incorporates G2 iconic samurai logo while bringing the ultimate experience of a reliable, top-quality hardware component for the professional players and gamers alike. With three years behind the partnership, AORUS is elated to continue working with the top esports teams to improve hardware products that suit the top-tier gamers.
“From playing professionally and now as CEO of G2 Esports, hardware has played an integral part of my success. AORUS has provided us with affordable, stable and reliable PCs and After 3 years of working together successfully, renewal is the natural progression of our partnership. I’m excited to see where we take this in the future. So far, it’s been a fun, enjoyable ride where we felt like we played a positive role in AORUS’ success. Let the show go on. ” –Carlos Rodriguez
Eddie Lin, VP of GIGABYTE’s AORUS Integrated Marketing Communications Team also commented on the renewed partnership: “Teamwork makes the dream work. For the past three years, AORUS and G2 made a great team together and have achieved incredible work in creating content and co-branded collaboration for the esports community. Now we are beyond thrilled to see our strong comradery continues. With so many exciting projects lined up ahead, we cannot wait to see what the future holds in 2021. Let’s rise together and win together. Team Up. Fight On!”
More esports sponsoring content:
- Dignitas And Online Eyewear Retailer Zenni Partner To Support Women’s Profes…
- bevestor Becomes Naming Right Partner Of The Virtual Bundesliga
- Turtle Beach & ROCCAT Sponsor 12 Episodes Of The Gamer Hour Series From Espor…
- EVOS Esports Announces Sponsorship With Chek Hup Coffee
- Insurance Company CosmosDirekt Becomes Partner of the esports player foundation
- NFL FLAG Announces Madden 21 Youth Club Championship Presented By Subway Restauran…
- IBM Enters Esports Arena with Activision Blizzard in New Multi-Year Deal as the Pr…
- Hisense Announces Global Partnership With Fnatic Esports Organization
- VISA And FACEIT Announce $450,000 Esports Program In Partnership With Gazprombank
- Enthusiast Gaming and G FUEL Forge Multi-Year Partnership
(Image) Source: Press release