Gfinity, a leading international esports group, announced that it has signed Lynx, a leading fragrance and personal care product brand, as an Official Partner of the Gfinity Elite Series UK for Season Three.
The partnership starts with immediate effect offering a number of rights throughout the season including exposure during the Gfinity Elite Series live shows, advertising across Gfinity’s owned channels, and integration into ancillary content including GAME-ON FIFA 18 – a magazine style show hosted by Adebayo ‘The Beast’ Akinfenwa that airs across Facebook and Gfinity’s owned channels.
The partnership will enable Lynx to promote its range of products across Gfinity’s platforms until 14 May 2018. Under the ‘You Gold’ campaign for Lynx’s Gold Bodyspray, Lynx will receive on-screen presence during the remainder of the Gfinity Elite Series regular season games and play-offs with additional marketing supporting across Twitter and Facebook and gfinityesports.com, enabling the brand to engage with Gfinity’s growing esports community.
Lynx will also be the lead partner of the GAME-ON FIFA 18 show, hosted by professional footballer and the strongest man in FIFA, Adebayo Akinfenwa. Each week, ‘Bayo’ and a FIFA 18 professional player from one of the 10 teams competing in the Elite Series, will compete in a ‘You Gold Challenge’ aimed to see how they perform under the toughest of pressures. The challenge content will also be promoted across both Gfinity’s and Lynx’s social channels.
Mark Brittain, Chief Commercial Officer at Gfinity said: “We believe the Gfinity Elite Series offers an incredible opportunity for brands to engage with male gamers and we look forward to integrating Lynx into the remainder of our Season Three content. The inclusion of the ‘You Gold Challenge’ in GAME-ON will enable Lynx to create content that goes beyond traditional
Jamie Brooks, Brand Manager, at Lynx said: “We see Gfinity as a perfect partner to help us to communicate authentically with a gaming passion point that is so key for our target audience. The partnership enables us to integrate our #YouGold campaign into Gfinity content.”
More esports sponsorship content:
- NBA 2K League Announces Panera Bread as First Restaurant Partner
- CORSAIR to Sponsor Rainbow Six Pro League for Ubisoft’s Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six S…
- DKB Becomes Main Partner of Prime League and Initiates First League of Legends Sch…
- Dallas Fuel Signs Frontier Communications as Presenting Sponsor for 2020 Esports S…
- eNASCAR iRacing Competition Refreshed By Coca-Cola Beginning in 2020
- Coca Cola Is the Newest Sponsor for the Pittsburgh Knights
- MMD Announces Sponsorship of G2 Esports in 2020
- Call of Duty League Unveils Mountain Dew, PlayStation, ASTRO Gaming, SCUF Gaming a…
- BURGER KING Ignites Brand New Belgian League of Legends League
- CORSAIR Announces Partnership with Team Vitality
Founded in 2012, Gfinity has established itself as one of the world’s leading esports companies. The Londonbased business enjoys strong relationships with game publishers, players and the wider esports community and has built a solid reputation for delivering high quality competitions, both on-line at www.gfinityesports.com and off-line, in addition to producing industry leading esports broadcasts.
Source: Press release