bevestor becomes the new Naming Right Partner of the eFootball competition Virtual Bundesliga (VBL) organized by the DFL German Football League. The sponsoring extends over two seasons and starts with immediate effect. bevestor, a wholly owned subsidiary of DekaBank, will appear as the naming right partner with a partner logo on all jerseys as well as on all digital communication platforms and channels of the “bevestor Virtual Bundesliga”.
In addition, the company is acquiring an extensive rights package for integration into exclusive broadcast segments and will thus present, among other things, the weekly highlights of the games of the VBL Club Championship by bevestor.
The new partnership is part of the strategic cooperation between the DFL and ESL, under which ESL, the world’s largest esports company, holds a production and marketing contract for the VBL. With this recently announced cooperation, the DFL aims to further expand and professionalize the VBL.
Already in 2012, the DFL, in cooperation with EA SPORTS, had launched an esports competition with the VBL as the first professional soccer league ever. To date, the VBL is the only esports competition of a professional soccer league that is directly integrated into the EA SPORTS FIFA game. Since its introduction, the VBL has enjoyed ever-increasing popularity, with around 130,000 participants at the last event. The increasing popularity of the VBL as well as the generally growing relevance of esports and the DFL’s focus on soccer simulations led to the decision in 2018 to create the VBL Club Championship in addition to the single player competition VBL Open, in which clubs of the Bundesliga and 2nd Bundesliga compete against each other with their esports teams. Both competitions will be combined first at the VBL Playoffs by bevestor and finally at the VBL Grand Final by bevestor.
More esports sponsoring content:
- VELO Launches Esports Racing Series In Partnership With McLaren Racing
- Dignitas Partners With New Digital Banking Platform Zytara
- Misfits Gaming Group Partners With ASUS Republic of Gamers
- Logitech G Becomes First Official Sponsor Of Wave Esports
- Dignitas And Online Eyewear Retailer Zenni Partner To Support Women’s Profes…
- Turtle Beach & ROCCAT Sponsor 12 Episodes Of The Gamer Hour Series From Espor…
- EVOS Esports Announces Sponsorship With Chek Hup Coffee
- Insurance Company CosmosDirekt Becomes Partner of the esports player foundation
- NFL FLAG Announces Madden 21 Youth Club Championship Presented By Subway Restauran…
- GIGABYTE AORUS and G2 Esports Renew Partnership for a 4th Term
bevestor GmbH is a wholly-owned subsidiary of DekaBank Deutsche Girozentrale with headquarters in Frankfurt am Main. In an interdisciplinary team of experienced securities and digital experts, bevestor develops solutions which offer private investors a simple and transparent way of digital asset investment and management. With the Robo-Advisor offer bevestor.de, private investors have been given a simple and professional opportunity since 2018 to invest money automatically according to a scientifically based investment concept and to have it managed by Deka Vermögensmanagement GmbH within the scope of a professional asset management.
(Image) Source: Press release