Esports retail and merchandise company We Are Nations announces partnerships with OpTic Gaming, Method, and Blast Pro Series to produce consumer products, including performance wear, fanwear, and accessories.
OpTic Gaming is an esports organization with Call of Duty, CS:GO, League of Legends, Overwatch, DOTA 2, PUBG, Fortnite, and Gears of War teams. OpTic Gaming won the 2017 Call of Duty World League Championship.
Method is an industry leading esports organization, with numerous influencers and almost 100 players across 14 teams. Most recently, among numerous victories, Method won the 2018 World of Warcraft Arena World Championship.
Blast Pro Series is a live esports tournament for CS:GO teams, with 2018 competitions taking place in Copenhagen, Istanbul, and Lisbon, and Sao Paulo, Miami, and Madrid set for 2019.
“We are really excited to be aggressively expanding,” said We Are Nations CEO Patrick Mahoney. “Whether it’s a new team or tournament series, our growing roster is opening up all sorts of sales opportunities for all our clients. Between all of our services we can provide for a wide range of clients to be serviced, all around the world.”
More esports sponsoring content:
- Enthusiast Gaming and G FUEL Forge Multi-Year Partnership
- NBA 2K League Announces Panera Bread as First Restaurant Partner
- CORSAIR to Sponsor Rainbow Six Pro League for Ubisoft’s Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six S…
- DKB Becomes Main Partner of Prime League and Initiates First League of Legends Sch…
- Dallas Fuel Signs Frontier Communications as Presenting Sponsor for 2020 Esports S…
- eNASCAR iRacing Competition Refreshed By Coca-Cola Beginning in 2020
- Coca Cola Is the Newest Sponsor for the Pittsburgh Knights
- MMD Announces Sponsorship of G2 Esports in 2020
- Call of Duty League Unveils Mountain Dew, PlayStation, ASTRO Gaming, SCUF Gaming a…
- BURGER KING Ignites Brand New Belgian League of Legends League
About We Are Nations
We Are Nations is a specialist esports consumer products and retail company with locations based in the United States, United Kingdom and Australia with additional distribution partners around the world. The company provides merchandise design, sales, manufacturing and distribution services for esports teams, leagues and other endemic and non-endemic brands operating in the esports space.
(Image) Source: Press release