Esports retail and merchandise company We Are Nations announces partnerships with OpTic Gaming, Method, and Blast Pro Series to produce consumer products, including performance wear, fanwear, and accessories.
OpTic Gaming is an esports organization with Call of Duty, CS:GO, League of Legends, Overwatch, DOTA 2, PUBG, Fortnite, and Gears of War teams. OpTic Gaming won the 2017 Call of Duty World League Championship.
Method is an industry leading esports organization, with numerous influencers and almost 100 players across 14 teams. Most recently, among numerous victories, Method won the 2018 World of Warcraft Arena World Championship.
Blast Pro Series is a live esports tournament for CS:GO teams, with 2018 competitions taking place in Copenhagen, Istanbul, and Lisbon, and Sao Paulo, Miami, and Madrid set for 2019.
“We are really excited to be aggressively expanding,” said We Are Nations CEO Patrick Mahoney. “Whether it’s a new team or tournament series, our growing roster is opening up all sorts of sales opportunities for all our clients. Between all of our services we can provide for a wide range of clients to be serviced, all around the world.”
More esports sponsoring content:
- Enthusiast Gaming & Luminosity Gaming Partner With foodora Canada, a Leading …
- Wix and FaZe Clan Launch Global Partnership
- Betway and PSG.LGD Seal Six-Figure Sponsorship
- XPG Becomes an Official Sponsor of Jeremy Lin’s J.Storm Esports Organization
- PENTA.1860 Partners with Stadtsparkasse München
- Bumble & Gen.G Announce ‘Team Bumble’ All-Women’s Fortnite …
- Honda Increases Stake in Esports with Riot Games League of Legends Championship Se…
- BIG and OMEN by HP Extend Their Strategic Partnership and Expand Academy Cooperati…
- 3N2 Named Official Supplier of Game Gear to Full Sail Armada Esports Teams
- FlyQuest Announces teaRIOT as Official Energy Drink of the Team
About We Are Nations
We Are Nations is a specialist esports consumer products and retail company with locations based in the United States, United Kingdom and Australia with additional distribution partners around the world. The company provides merchandise design, sales, manufacturing and distribution services for esports teams, leagues and other endemic and non-endemic brands operating in the esports space.
(Image) Source: Press release