Esports retail and merchandise company We Are Nations announces partnerships with OpTic Gaming, Method, and Blast Pro Series to produce consumer products, including performance wear, fanwear, and accessories.
OpTic Gaming is an esports organization with Call of Duty, CS:GO, League of Legends, Overwatch, DOTA 2, PUBG, Fortnite, and Gears of War teams. OpTic Gaming won the 2017 Call of Duty World League Championship.
Method is an industry leading esports organization, with numerous influencers and almost 100 players across 14 teams. Most recently, among numerous victories, Method won the 2018 World of Warcraft Arena World Championship.
Blast Pro Series is a live esports tournament for CS:GO teams, with 2018 competitions taking place in Copenhagen, Istanbul, and Lisbon, and Sao Paulo, Miami, and Madrid set for 2019.
“We are really excited to be aggressively expanding,” said We Are Nations CEO Patrick Mahoney. “Whether it’s a new team or tournament series, our growing roster is opening up all sorts of sales opportunities for all our clients. Between all of our services we can provide for a wide range of clients to be serviced, all around the world.”
More esports sponsoring content:
- Bud Light to become Official Beer Sponsor of the Overwatch League
- Beko to Sponsor League of Legends European Championship
- Vivo Announces to Empower Gamers’ Conquest at PUBG MOBILE Club Open 2019 by …
- Comcast Spectacor and The Cordish Companies Announce $50 Million, Next-Generation …
- Audeze Partners With Esports Organization Echo Fox
- Singtel Powers Up Support for Gaming and Esports with SEA Games Sponsorship and Co…
- Nissan Partners with Esports Teams FaZe Clan and OpTic Gaming
- Mars Media and Disneyland Paris to Co-Host the Very First Dota 2 Major in France
- Gillette and Twitch Announce the Gillette Gaming Alliance
- AOK Becomes Health Partner of Werder eSPORTS
About We Are Nations
We Are Nations is a specialist esports consumer products and retail company with locations based in the United States, United Kingdom and Australia with additional distribution partners around the world. The company provides merchandise design, sales, manufacturing and distribution services for esports teams, leagues and other endemic and non-endemic brands operating in the esports space.
(Image) Source: Press release