The League of Legends team Unicorn of Love (UoL) and the gaming accessories manufacturer Trust Gaming are extending their collaboration. In 2018, the international company will also equip the pink unicorns with custom mice, keyboards and mouse pads and will also appear on the player’s jerseys. Trust Gaming joined UoL as a partner in June 2017. The collaboration, brokered by Lagardère Sports, will now be extended for one year with an option for 2019.
Michel Hoekstra, CEO of Trust Gaming, explains, “past months have shown that our commitment to the Unicorns of Love puts us in the perfect position. We seek to continually improve our products for young gamers – and the tips from players clearly help us a lot with this. Exciting content covering all aspects of the team also enables us to live up to our slogan #BuildingChampions.”
“The partnership with Trust Gaming is simply a perfect fit and we are therefore delighted to continue with the collaboration. Each of us inspires the other to greater heights and we benefit enormously from the manufacturer’s expertise and the quality of the products. Trust Gaming equipment allows our players to fully exploit their potential,” explains Jos Mallant, CEO of Unicorns of Love.
- Lagardère Sports Appoints ‘The Story Mob’ as its Global Preferred Espo…
- Billy Boy Becomes Official Partner of Unicorns of Love
- Esports Champion Team Flash Appoint Lagardère Sports as Its Commercial Rights Part…
- Lagardère Sports Appointed as Exclusive Partnership Sales House of RFRSH Entertain…
- Unicorns of Love Cooperate with mobilcom-debitel
Get the latest business and marketing related esports insights straight into your inbox. Sign up here. For free!
Thomas Ottl, Manager of eSports at Lagardère Sports, adds: “we have been providing marketing support to the Unicorns of Love for almost a year now and have been able to secure a couple of strong sponsors for the team. We are delighted that the contract extension now enables us to bring continuity to the partnership structure and also to support both parties over the long term in the activation of the sponsorship.”
More esports sponsorship content:
- Champion to Partner with Robert Morris University-Illinois Esports Program
- Turtle Beach And DreamHack Expand Partnership For DreamHack Atlanta
- G2 Esports and paysafecard Present “Making The Squad” – the Worl…
- Mastercard Debuts Priceless Experiences for Fans at the League of Legends 2018 Wor…
- Nitto Tire Named Official Sponsor of Immortals
- NRG Esports and Qualcomm Announce New Collaboration
- Mercedes-Benz Expands Partnership with ESL
- Fnatic Partners With Sansar to Pioneer a New Future for Fan Engagement
- ELEAGUE to Feature Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 with Live Interactive Streaming Event…
- Udemy Launches Esports Courses Created by Top Experts, Players and Coaches in the …
About Trust Gaming
Trust Gaming provides value for money gaming accessories for PC and console, to build champions. We offer a diverse line-up of products for a beginner up to a professional gamer.
Due to our close relationship with various pro gamers, we have the knowledge to create reliable peripherals that allow young gamers to reach their full gaming potential and provide suited gear for every budget.
About Unicorns of Love
Unicorns of Love (UOL) is a multinational eSports organization, playing in League of Legends (LCS Europe by RIOT) Champions League since 2015. Founded in 2013 by Fabian Mallant, Unicorns of Love specializes in contracting pro gamers, executing online and offline broadcasts, and developing unique marketing initiatives aiming at attracting and influencing gamers worldwide. UOL has become one of most recognizable organisations and fan favourite with an unpredictable play-style. In 2016 the team won their first major tournament.
Source: Press release