In its ongoing commitment to esports, leading gaming headset and audio accessory brand Turtle Beach today announced a new partnership with Gfinity – a leading international esports entertainment group. The partnership sees Turtle Beach become the official audio partner of the Gfinity Elite Series for Season Three and Season Four.
Starting with the open-to-all Challenger Series, the Gfinity Elite Series provides opportunities for gamers to be drafted to the ranks of top pro teams, who then compete weekly over the season to become Elite Series Champions. The competition will take place live in the Gfinity Esports Arena in London.
- Gfinity to Host Call of Duty World League: London
- Turtle Beach And DreamHack Expand Partnership For DreamHack Atlanta
- Manchester City Esports Collaborate with Epsilon Esports ahead of Gfinity Elite Se…
- Gfinity and Arup Join Forces to Design the World’s Most Advanced Integrated …
- Turtle Beach Signs Esports Partnership with English Premier League Champions Manch…
Get the latest business and marketing related esports insights straight into your inbox. Sign up here. For free!
At the arena, the 10 pro teams will be using Turtle Beach’s unparalleled Elite Pro Tournament Gaming Headset and Tactical Audio Controller, which are tailor-made for esports athletes. The Elite Pro delivers best-in-class audio performance for game sound and team chat, plus innovative comfort-driven technologies to ensure players stay comfortable and cool under pressure.
The Gfinity Elite Series Season Three started on Friday, March 9, 2018 with EA SPORTS’ FIFA 18 joining existing favourites Street Fighter V and Rocket League. The regular season is played over five weeks, culminating in a three-week final as teams compete for their share of a £250,000 prize pool.
“We aim to support esports at every level, from grass roots to pro players, and this is a core value shared by Gfinity and the Elite Series – making this partnership a perfect match,” said Julian Woods, Managing Director Turtle Beach EU. “Using the best equipment is crucial to finding success in esports, and we’re extremely happy Gfinity sees our Elite Pro as the path to delivering the best possible audio experience for the Elite Series competitors.”
“We are delighted to announce Turtle Beach as a commercial partner for Gfinity Elite Series in 2018,” said Neville Upton, Chief Executive of Gfinity. “The Elite Pro is the preferred choice for pro gamers, offering exceptional comfort and crisper sound that will take this year’s series to another level in performance.”
For more information about the Gfinity Challenger season, which is free and open to everyone, please visit https://challenger.gfinityesports.com/. For additional details on the entire EA SPORTS FIFA 18 Global Series, please visit www.FUTChampions.com.
For the latest information on Turtle Beach gaming headsets and audio accessories, visit www.turtlebeach.com, and be sure to follow Turtle Beach on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
More esports sponsorship content:
- NBA 2K League Announces Panera Bread as First Restaurant Partner
- CORSAIR to Sponsor Rainbow Six Pro League for Ubisoft’s Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six S…
- DKB Becomes Main Partner of Prime League and Initiates First League of Legends Sch…
- Dallas Fuel Signs Frontier Communications as Presenting Sponsor for 2020 Esports S…
- eNASCAR iRacing Competition Refreshed By Coca-Cola Beginning in 2020
- Coca Cola Is the Newest Sponsor for the Pittsburgh Knights
- MMD Announces Sponsorship of G2 Esports in 2020
- Call of Duty League Unveils Mountain Dew, PlayStation, ASTRO Gaming, SCUF Gaming a…
- BURGER KING Ignites Brand New Belgian League of Legends League
- CORSAIR Announces Partnership with Team Vitality
Source: Press release