Razer, the leading global lifestyle brand for gamers, and French esports organization, Team Vitality, today announced a new strategic partnership. The twelve-month deal will see Team Vitality using Razer peripherals across all their PC and console teams.
Team Vitality was founded in 2013 as a Call of Duty squad and has now grown to manage teams competing in ten different games, including the prestigious LCS, where they took 4th place in LCS EU Spring 2018.
— Team RΛZΞR (@TeamRazer) 8. Mai 2018
Competing in both European and global tournaments, France’s No. 1 esports team recently won the Gfinity Elite Series, Season 3 in Rocket League. The Team Vitality FIFA team saw great success last year with a 1st place in the Ultimate Team Championship Series 2017 on both PS4 and XBOX and 2nd place in the Ultimate Team Championship Series 2017 – Season 1 Europe.
“Esports continues to grow and our deal with Team Vitality is a sign of how truly global esports has become,” says Yann Salsedo, Senior Lead Esport & Social Media at Razer. “Team Razer is always looking to work with ambitious, talented teams, and we found that ambition and drive with Team Vitality.”
The 12-month deal with Razer will see Team Vitality players using Razer mice, keyboards, headsets and surfaces at LCS and other esports events for the duration of the deal. In addition to this, Team Vitality will be producing social media content featuring Razer peripherals.
“As a premium esports organization, Vitality is particularly ecstatic to partner with Razer,” says Nicolas Maurer, Team Vitality CEO. “We are both aiming at excellence and will equip all of our more than 50 Vitality players with the latest generation Razer gear.”
For more information about Team Razer, visit https://www.razer.com/team.
More esports sponsoring content:
- The Kraken Rum Becomes First-Ever Official Distilled Spirits Partner of ELEAGUE th…
- Esports Champion Team Flash Appoint Lagardère Sports as Its Commercial Rights Part…
- OMEN by HP Is the Newest Official Partner of German Esports Club BIG
- Turtle Beach Celebrates Partnership with EA Sports as FIFA 18 Global Series Playof…
- NODWIN Gaming Appoints London-Based Hugh Holland to Sell Sponsorship Across Events
- Gen.G and NETGEAR Expand Scope of Sponsorhip to Include All Gen.G Team
- AMD and Fnatic Ink Landmark Deal to Extend and Expand Esports Partnership
- Turtle Beach and Esports Phenoms Houtson Outlaws Band Together
- DHL and ESL Cooperate to Embrace the Future of Digital Sports
- Warsteiner Is the First Brewery to Become a National Partner of ESL
Razer™ is the world’s leading lifestyle brand for gamers. The triple-headed snake trademark of Razer is one of the most recognized logos in the global gaming and esports communities. With a fan base that spans every continent, the company has designed and built the world’s largest gamer-focused ecosystem of hardware, software and services. Razer’s award-winning hardware includes high-performance gaming peripherals, Blade gaming laptops and the acclaimed Razer Phone. Razer’s software platform, with over 40 million users, includes Razer Synapse (an Internet of Things platform), Razer Chroma (a proprietary RGB lighting technology system), and Razer Cortex (a game optimizer and launcher). Razer services include Razer zGold, one of the world’s largest virtual credit services for gamers, which allows gamers to purchase virtual goods and items from over 2,500 different games. Founded in 2005 and dual-headquartered in San Francisco and Singapore, Razer has nine offices worldwide and is recognized as the leading brand for gamers in the USA, Europe and China. Razer is listed on the Hong Kong Stock Exchange (Stock Code: 1337).
(Image) Source: Press release