Snoop Dogg, in partnership with his global media platform, MERRY JANE, is excited to announce the launch of a new, LIVE esports competition series, Gangsta Gaming League presented by MERRY JANE and hosted by Snoop Dogg and comedian Dan Rue.
The Gangsta Gaming League (GGL) consists of an 8-person bracket-style tournament featuring EA Sports hit game, MADDEN NFL 2019. The ‘playas’ are eight of Snoop’s closest gaming friends competing to be crowned the Top Dogg of the GGL and win a share of the $11,000 pot. There will also be a bonus round giving the champ a chance to increase his winnings if he can beat the Boss Dogg.
The first in the series of live esports tournaments will be broadcasted live on multiple Snoop and MERRY JANE platforms, including Mixer, Twitch, YouTube, and Facebook on Thursday, March 14, 2019 starting at 5PM PT (8PM ET). Viewers across the world can watch the livestream, comment on the gameplay and interact with Snoop and all the players competing in the tournament, which will be held LIVE at Snoop’s Compound in Los Angeles, California.
Featuring hilarious commentary from Snoop and Dan, beautiful women cheering on the players, and plenty of the sticky icky…the GGL will be the dankest live gaming tournament ever to go down on the Internet.
Visit merryjane.com and Snoop Dogg’s channels for continued updates.
More esports events content:
- Intel, Lenovo and Riot Games MENA Partner Up and Commit to Shaping the Growing Gam…
- Ubisoft Announces New North American League for Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six Esp…
- World’s Largest Mobile Esports Tournament Provides New Stages for Profession…
- Super League Gaming Sets Landmark Partnership with Wanda Cinemas Games
- ESTV And NFL Alumni Association Unveil Super Bowl LIV Esports Experience
- Vindex And IMAX Launch Exclusive Esports Partnership
- MTG’s ESL and DreamHack Enter Three-Year Agreement With Blizzard Entertainme…
- MTG’s ESL and DreamHack Launches ESL Pro Tour in 2020; The World’s Lar…
- Electronic Gaming Federation to Launch National High School Esports Championship w…
- FACEIT Partners with Red Bull to Host M.E.O Season 2
About MERRY JANE
MERRY JANE is an award-winning, global multi-media company at the intersection of cannabis culture and pop culture, covering everything from politics to product previews. MERRY JANE’s dot-com and social channels reach millions with engaging editorial, original videos, and influential social content. MERRY JANE produces scripted and non-scripted television shows including the Emmy-nominated hit series “Martha & Snoop’s Potluck Dinner Party,” now in its third season on VH1. With successful franchises like the world’s largest 420 festival, “The MERRY JANE 420 Wellness Retreat,” now in its 6th year, MERRY JANE produces high-profile events and activations that shape the cannabis landscape. MERRY JANE also offers strategy and creative services for major brands aiming to connect with the coveted cannabis demographic.
(Image) Source: Press release