PENTA Sports and ARCTIC have announced an extension of their partnership. The Berlin-based esports brand and the peripheral manufacturer with its headquarter in Hong Kong are official partners since 2014. With this extension, the brands’ partnership will be further strengthened.
In addition to ARCTIC’s logo being displayed on the team’s jersey, ARCTIC will increase its support of PENTA’s professional teams as well as the Esports Performance Center (ELZ) in Berlin. The first years of the partnership saw two successful joint product launches.
Based on their story of success Britta Bubolz, Marketing Teamlead at ARCTIC, states: “The esports market is developing rapidly and is therefore subject to ongoing changes. We are delighted to have a partner such as PENTA Sports, that is not only successfully investing in its professional teams but also specifically in the promotion of young talent and the development of esports in general. Many years of experience, burning ambition and the courage to tackle new challenges are attributes that connect ARCTIC and PENTA. We are looking forward to another successful year.”
More esports sponsoring content:
- SK Gaming Announces Partnership with Esports Lifestyle Brand ORITY
- Enthusiast Gaming & Luminosity Gaming Partner With foodora Canada, a Leading …
- Wix and FaZe Clan Launch Global Partnership
- Betway and PSG.LGD Seal Six-Figure Sponsorship
- XPG Becomes an Official Sponsor of Jeremy Lin’s J.Storm Esports Organization
- PENTA.1860 Partners with Stadtsparkasse München
- Bumble & Gen.G Announce ‘Team Bumble’ All-Women’s Fortnite …
- Honda Increases Stake in Esports with Riot Games League of Legends Championship Se…
- BIG and OMEN by HP Extend Their Strategic Partnership and Expand Academy Cooperati…
- 3N2 Named Official Supplier of Game Gear to Full Sail Armada Esports Teams
(Image) Source: Press release