PENTA Sports and ARCTIC have announced an extension of their partnership. The Berlin-based esports brand and the peripheral manufacturer with its headquarter in Hong Kong are official partners since 2014. With this extension, the brands’ partnership will be further strengthened.
In addition to ARCTIC’s logo being displayed on the team’s jersey, ARCTIC will increase its support of PENTA’s professional teams as well as the Esports Performance Center (ELZ) in Berlin. The first years of the partnership saw two successful joint product launches.
Based on their story of success Britta Bubolz, Marketing Teamlead at ARCTIC, states: “The esports market is developing rapidly and is therefore subject to ongoing changes. We are delighted to have a partner such as PENTA Sports, that is not only successfully investing in its professional teams but also specifically in the promotion of young talent and the development of esports in general. Many years of experience, burning ambition and the courage to tackle new challenges are attributes that connect ARCTIC and PENTA. We are looking forward to another successful year.”
More esports sponsoring content:
- Bud Light to become Official Beer Sponsor of the Overwatch League
- Beko to Sponsor League of Legends European Championship
- Vivo Announces to Empower Gamers’ Conquest at PUBG MOBILE Club Open 2019 by …
- Comcast Spectacor and The Cordish Companies Announce $50 Million, Next-Generation …
- Audeze Partners With Esports Organization Echo Fox
- Singtel Powers Up Support for Gaming and Esports with SEA Games Sponsorship and Co…
- Nissan Partners with Esports Teams FaZe Clan and OpTic Gaming
- Mars Media and Disneyland Paris to Co-Host the Very First Dota 2 Major in France
- Gillette and Twitch Announce the Gillette Gaming Alliance
- AOK Becomes Health Partner of Werder eSPORTS
(Image) Source: Press release