PENTA Sports and ARCTIC have announced an extension of their partnership. The Berlin-based esports brand and the peripheral manufacturer with its headquarter in Hong Kong are official partners since 2014. With this extension, the brands’ partnership will be further strengthened.
In addition to ARCTIC’s logo being displayed on the team’s jersey, ARCTIC will increase its support of PENTA’s professional teams as well as the Esports Performance Center (ELZ) in Berlin. The first years of the partnership saw two successful joint product launches.
Based on their story of success Britta Bubolz, Marketing Teamlead at ARCTIC, states: “The esports market is developing rapidly and is therefore subject to ongoing changes. We are delighted to have a partner such as PENTA Sports, that is not only successfully investing in its professional teams but also specifically in the promotion of young talent and the development of esports in general. Many years of experience, burning ambition and the courage to tackle new challenges are attributes that connect ARCTIC and PENTA. We are looking forward to another successful year.”
More esports sponsoring content:
- Fnatic Partners With Sansar to Pioneer a New Future for Fan Engagement
- ELEAGUE to Feature Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 with Live Interactive Streaming Event…
- Udemy Launches Esports Courses Created by Top Experts, Players and Coaches in the …
- Mastercard Signs with League of Legends as First Global Partner of the World’s Lar…
- Next College Student Athlete Adds Esports To Collegiate Recruiting Network
- Fathead Teams Up With Golden Guardians To Launch New Line of Esports Merchandise
- Magic Gaming and Boxed Water Team Up for a Socially-Conscious Partnership
- Esports Scotland Announce Partnership with Currys PC World
- Formula 1 Appoints New Balance As Presenting Partner Of F1 Esports
- Dorna Sports Partners with Lenovo for MotoGP eSport Championship
(Image) Source: Press release