PENTA Sports and ARCTIC have announced an extension of their partnership. The Berlin-based esports brand and the peripheral manufacturer with its headquarter in Hong Kong are official partners since 2014. With this extension, the brands’ partnership will be further strengthened.
In addition to ARCTIC’s logo being displayed on the team’s jersey, ARCTIC will increase its support of PENTA’s professional teams as well as the Esports Performance Center (ELZ) in Berlin. The first years of the partnership saw two successful joint product launches.
Based on their story of success Britta Bubolz, Marketing Teamlead at ARCTIC, states: “The esports market is developing rapidly and is therefore subject to ongoing changes. We are delighted to have a partner such as PENTA Sports, that is not only successfully investing in its professional teams but also specifically in the promotion of young talent and the development of esports in general. Many years of experience, burning ambition and the courage to tackle new challenges are attributes that connect ARCTIC and PENTA. We are looking forward to another successful year.”
More esports sponsoring content:
- VISA And FACEIT Announce $450,000 Esports Program In Partnership With Gazprombank
- Enthusiast Gaming and G FUEL Forge Multi-Year Partnership
- NBA 2K League Announces Panera Bread as First Restaurant Partner
- CORSAIR to Sponsor Rainbow Six Pro League for Ubisoft’s Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six S…
- DKB Becomes Main Partner of Prime League and Initiates First League of Legends Sch…
- Dallas Fuel Signs Frontier Communications as Presenting Sponsor for 2020 Esports S…
- eNASCAR iRacing Competition Refreshed By Coca-Cola Beginning in 2020
- Coca Cola Is the Newest Sponsor for the Pittsburgh Knights
- MMD Announces Sponsorship of G2 Esports in 2020
- Call of Duty League Unveils Mountain Dew, PlayStation, ASTRO Gaming, SCUF Gaming a…
(Image) Source: Press release