PENTA Sports and ARCTIC have announced an extension of their partnership. The Berlin-based esports brand and the peripheral manufacturer with its headquarter in Hong Kong are official partners since 2014. With this extension, the brands’ partnership will be further strengthened.
In addition to ARCTIC’s logo being displayed on the team’s jersey, ARCTIC will increase its support of PENTA’s professional teams as well as the Esports Performance Center (ELZ) in Berlin. The first years of the partnership saw two successful joint product launches.
Based on their story of success Britta Bubolz, Marketing Teamlead at ARCTIC, states: “The esports market is developing rapidly and is therefore subject to ongoing changes. We are delighted to have a partner such as PENTA Sports, that is not only successfully investing in its professional teams but also specifically in the promotion of young talent and the development of esports in general. Many years of experience, burning ambition and the courage to tackle new challenges are attributes that connect ARCTIC and PENTA. We are looking forward to another successful year.”
More esports sponsoring content:
- Streaming Platform Douyu Becomes a Partner of Paris Saint-Germain’s Esports …
- Warriors Gaming Squad Partners With NETGEAR Nighthawk Pro Gaming
- PSG eSports Signs One-Year Partnership with Monster Energy
- HyperX Sponsors Sports Academy Esports Center
- OpTiC Gaming Picks Up VKGAME Sponsorship Ahead of the International 8
- Electronic Arts and NFL Connect Esports to Millions with the New Madden NFL 19 Cha…
- sunmaker Becomes Sponsor of German Esports Club PENTA Sports
- Telia Supports Sweden’s National Esports Team
- Turtle Beach Signs Esports Partnership with English Premier League Champions Manch…
- Betway to Sponsor MIBR
(Image) Source: Press release