ith a trip to Vancouver soon on the horizon, it’s about time that OpTic Gaming’s Dota 2 team was properly equipped to take on the world. Now, fuel has been added to their tank. With their newly signed VKGame sponsorship, the odds for the team has decidedly improved.
VKGame will be the exclusive esports betting partner for OpTic Dota – including for the duration of their trip into The International 8. The partnership includes a large range of visual branding alongside OpTic Gaming’s public-facing material, to include both in-game and jersey branding.
A run of VKGame Dota 2 jerseys will soon be available.
More esports sponsoring content:
- Fnatic Partners With Sansar to Pioneer a New Future for Fan Engagement
- ELEAGUE to Feature Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 with Live Interactive Streaming Event…
- Udemy Launches Esports Courses Created by Top Experts, Players and Coaches in the …
- Mastercard Signs with League of Legends as First Global Partner of the World’s Lar…
- Next College Student Athlete Adds Esports To Collegiate Recruiting Network
- Fathead Teams Up With Golden Guardians To Launch New Line of Esports Merchandise
- Magic Gaming and Boxed Water Team Up for a Socially-Conscious Partnership
- Esports Scotland Announce Partnership with Currys PC World
- Formula 1 Appoints New Balance As Presenting Partner Of F1 Esports
- Dorna Sports Partners with Lenovo for MotoGP eSport Championship
VKGame is a global professional e-sports betting platform covering all major esports events in Dota 2, League of Legends, CS:GO, King of Glory, PUBG, and other popular global titles and major leagues. Established in Singapore since 2016, VKGame provides real-time handicap data and features fast drafting and withdrawal to provide an excellent and fun betting experience for its customers. VKGame will feature OpTic Dota as the premier esports team partner of the site. Branding will feature OpTic’s logo, marks, and Dota player likeness, aimed at promoting current services to the Southeast Asia Market, soon to be available globally.
About OpTic Gaming
OpTic Gaming is an industry-defining esports media and entertainment organization widely known for its passionate global community and perennial success across multiple esports titles. Founded in 2006, OpTic is based in the Dallas area and co-owned by founder Hector Rodriguez, entrepreneur Chris Chaney, and Texas Rangers co-owner Neil Leibman. With millions of followers across its social channels, OpTic is among the most popular and successful esports teams on the planet and currently consists of rosters that compete professionally in Call of Duty, Gears of War, Overwatch, Counter-strike Global Offensive, League Of Legends Championship Series and Dota 2 pro circuits.
(Image) Source: Press release