ith a trip to Vancouver soon on the horizon, it’s about time that OpTic Gaming’s Dota 2 team was properly equipped to take on the world. Now, fuel has been added to their tank. With their newly signed VKGame sponsorship, the odds for the team has decidedly improved.
VKGame will be the exclusive esports betting partner for OpTic Dota – including for the duration of their trip into The International 8. The partnership includes a large range of visual branding alongside OpTic Gaming’s public-facing material, to include both in-game and jersey branding.
A run of VKGame Dota 2 jerseys will soon be available.
More esports sponsoring content:
- VISA And FACEIT Announce $450,000 Esports Program In Partnership With Gazprombank
- Enthusiast Gaming and G FUEL Forge Multi-Year Partnership
- NBA 2K League Announces Panera Bread as First Restaurant Partner
- CORSAIR to Sponsor Rainbow Six Pro League for Ubisoft’s Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six S…
- DKB Becomes Main Partner of Prime League and Initiates First League of Legends Sch…
- Dallas Fuel Signs Frontier Communications as Presenting Sponsor for 2020 Esports S…
- eNASCAR iRacing Competition Refreshed By Coca-Cola Beginning in 2020
- Coca Cola Is the Newest Sponsor for the Pittsburgh Knights
- MMD Announces Sponsorship of G2 Esports in 2020
- Call of Duty League Unveils Mountain Dew, PlayStation, ASTRO Gaming, SCUF Gaming a…
VKGame is a global professional e-sports betting platform covering all major esports events in Dota 2, League of Legends, CS:GO, King of Glory, PUBG, and other popular global titles and major leagues. Established in Singapore since 2016, VKGame provides real-time handicap data and features fast drafting and withdrawal to provide an excellent and fun betting experience for its customers. VKGame will feature OpTic Dota as the premier esports team partner of the site. Branding will feature OpTic’s logo, marks, and Dota player likeness, aimed at promoting current services to the Southeast Asia Market, soon to be available globally.
About OpTic Gaming
OpTic Gaming is an industry-defining esports media and entertainment organization widely known for its passionate global community and perennial success across multiple esports titles. Founded in 2006, OpTic is based in the Dallas area and co-owned by founder Hector Rodriguez, entrepreneur Chris Chaney, and Texas Rangers co-owner Neil Leibman. With millions of followers across its social channels, OpTic is among the most popular and successful esports teams on the planet and currently consists of rosters that compete professionally in Call of Duty, Gears of War, Overwatch, Counter-strike Global Offensive, League Of Legends Championship Series and Dota 2 pro circuits.
(Image) Source: Press release