Newegg, the leading tech-focused e-retailer in North America, today announced its promotion plans in partnership with this weekend’s Intel® Extreme Masters (IEM) Oakland 2017 eSports competition (Nov. 18 & 19, Oakland, CA).
During the event, Newegg’s on-site presence will feature discounted gaming products, partner demos and sweepstakes with valuable prize packages. For fans unable to get to IEM Oakland, Newegg will host a livestream of the event and offer IEM discounts on its site – just visit www.newegg.com/IEM.
“Intel Extreme Masters is the perfect venue to connect with video game enthusiasts,” said Merle McIntosh, Newegg SVP of Sales & Marketing. “Gamers represent a large and very important segment of our customer base, and we’re offering the latest gaming products at this year’s IEM.”
IEM Oakland takes place this coming Saturday and Sunday at Oracle Arena in Oakland, CA. IEM is one of the most prestigious eSports tournaments in the world, with more than 18,000 attendees expected over the course of the two-day event this weekend. Started in 2006 by ESL, the competitive global circuit features top-tier gameplay worldwide, with competitions in Counter-Strike: Global Offensive and PLAYERUNKNOWN’S BATTLEGROUNDS this weekend.
Located between the Lower Level Entrance and the IEM Atrium Tent, Newegg’s booth is one of the largest on the show floor. The booth includes a demo area for hands-on time with the latest gaming products, and a storefront where attendees can take advantage of special IEM pricing on products from companies such as ABS, Acer, ASUS, NVIDIA, LG, Seagate and TP-LINK. Products featured in Newegg’s booth include:
- LG’s new G-SYNC 31.5 widescreen LCD/LED monitor
- Seagate’s HDD products
- NVIDIA’s G-SYNC comparison showcasing two Battlebox-ready systems from ABS
- New MAX-Q gaming laptops from ASUS and Acer
- ABS Battlebox Ultimate Xtreme NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 Ti Intel i9-7900X (3.3 GHz) 32 GB DDR4 3000 500 GB NVMe SSD 3 TB HDD Windows 10 Home 64-Bit ALI148
- Seagate FireCuda Gaming SSHD 2TB SATA 6.0Gb/s 2.5″ Notebooks / Laptops Internal Hard Drive ST2000LX001
- TP-LINK Archer C2300 Dual-Band Gigabit Wireless Wi-Fi Router
- PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds’ Makes its Intel® Extreme Masters Debut In Oakland
- ESL and Intel Announce $1 Million Intel® Grand Slam
Newegg Inc. is the leading electronics-focused e-retailer in the United States. It owns and operates Newegg.com (http://www.newegg.com) which was founded in 2001 and regularly earns industry-leading customer service ratings. It now has a global reach to more than 50 countries in Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America and the Middle East. The award-winning website has more than 32 million registered users and offers customers a comprehensive selection of the latest consumer electronics, entertainment, smart home and gaming products, consistently ranking as one of the best online shopping destinations. Newegg Inc. is headquartered in City of Industry, California. Newegg also operates NeweggBusiness.com and Newegg.ca.
Source: Press release