The NBA 2K League will tip off its second season next month with a robust lineup of partnerships, including Raynor Gaming, a leading force in the seating industry and the official gaming chair partner of the NBA 2K League.
Raynor’s gaming chairs are uniquely crafted to serve the needs of elite players. With patented Outlast™ cooling technology designed to keep the chairs at a consistent temperature, a wire-control mechanism for one-touch easy operation, height and tilt tension adjustment and molded foam seat and steel back structure for support and comfort, the chairs provide benefits not found in any other chair on the market.
“We are excited to join forces with the NBA 2K League,” said Marc Fries, President of The Raynor Group. “With their commitment to excellence in all areas of the game, and our passion to create best-in-class gaming chairs, they are the perfect partner for our company.”
“Raynor Gaming is an industry standout whose dedication to providing the best gamers in the world with the most advanced gaming chairs on the market makes them an ideal fit for the NBA 2K League,” said NBA 2K League Managing Director Brendan Donohue.
NBA 2K League-branded chairs will first be featured at the 2019 NBA 2K League Draft and, throughout the season, all team training rooms in the NBA 2K League Studio Powered by Intel will also be equipped with Raynor chairs. Raynor Gaming is currently a partner of both 76ers GC and Cavs Legion GC.
The league heads into its 2019 NBA 2K League Draft on Tuesday, March 5 with nine partners, including new partners AT&T, Champion Athleticwear, Facebook and Raynor Gaming, and returning partners Dell, Intel, New Era, Scuf Gaming and Twitch.
The 2019 NBA 2K League Draft begins tonight, March 5, at 5 p.m. ET and will be livestreamed on the league’s Twitch channel.
For more information, fans can follow the NBA 2K League on Twitter (NBA2KLeague), Instagram (nba2kleague) and Facebook (NBA 2K League) and visit NBA2KLeague.com.
More esports sponsoring content:
- Call of Duty League Unveils Mountain Dew, PlayStation, ASTRO Gaming, SCUF Gaming a…
- BURGER KING Ignites Brand New Belgian League of Legends League
- CORSAIR Announces Partnership with Team Vitality
- SK Gaming Announces Partnership with Esports Lifestyle Brand ORITY
- Enthusiast Gaming & Luminosity Gaming Partner With foodora Canada, a Leading …
- Wix and FaZe Clan Launch Global Partnership
- Betway and PSG.LGD Seal Six-Figure Sponsorship
- XPG Becomes an Official Sponsor of Jeremy Lin’s J.Storm Esports Organization
- PENTA.1860 Partners with Stadtsparkasse München
- Bumble & Gen.G Announce ‘Team Bumble’ All-Women’s Fortnite …
(Image) Source: Press release