AS Monaco is delighted to announce a new partnership with Kinguin, a leading player in the global online video games market, and the esports team.
Kinguin will be visible on the chest pocket and back of the AS Monaco esports team shirt. The new partnership strengthens AS Monaco’s positioning in the gaming sector and represents a new step forward in the development of its esports team.
Launched in September, the AS Monaco project aims to extent the cutting edge physical, psychological, and nutritional coaching of the first team to its gamers, to optimise their performance, an innovative approach that has convinced Kinguin.
- Razer Partners With Team Kinguin
- Kinguin to Cease Sponsorship of G2 Esports’ League of Legends Team
- Kinguin.net Sponsors Season Four of the ESL CS:GO Pro League!
Viktor Romaniuk Wanli, CEO and Foudner of Kinguin, said: “We are very happy to share this experience with AS Monaco in the esports sector. This partnership is proof that sports and gaming share the same fundamental values and the same passion. We are convinced that this is a fine opportunity to forge a place in the esports community in France, which is growing and becoming increasingly professional.”
Juli Ferre Nadal, Commercial Director at AS Monaco, said: “We are delighted to welcome Kinguin on board with the AS Monaco esports project. This partnership consolidates our ambition to become a leading player in the sector and accelerate the growth of our esports team. The diversification of the AS Monaco brand is a key priority for the future and we intend to continue our development in this area.”
More esports sponsorship content:
- KFC Announces Esports Championship in Dota 2, Partners with ESforce
- Overwatch League Franchise London Spitfire Secures Logitech G Sponsorship
- Red Bull Accounces Fighting Game Tournament ‘Red Bull Conquest’, Spons…
- Events DC and NRG Esports Announce Esports Team House in Washington, DC
- Lionsgate Announces Landmark Partnership with Overwatch League Club to Promote Sta…
- Gillette Becomes Official Partner of the ESL Championship in Germany
- Misfits Gaming and Miami HEAT Partner with Alienware
- HyperX Brings Latest Gaming Gear to Intel Extreme Masters in Katowice 2018
- Jens Thiemer, VP Marketing at Mercedes-Benz Cars: “As a Sponsor of the ESL O…
- Pringles® Expands Esports Commitment and Extends Partnership with ESL
Source: Press release