AS Monaco is delighted to announce a new partnership with Kinguin, a leading player in the global online video games market, and the esports team.
Kinguin will be visible on the chest pocket and back of the AS Monaco esports team shirt. The new partnership strengthens AS Monaco’s positioning in the gaming sector and represents a new step forward in the development of its esports team.
Launched in September, the AS Monaco project aims to extent the cutting edge physical, psychological, and nutritional coaching of the first team to its gamers, to optimise their performance, an innovative approach that has convinced Kinguin.
- AS Monaco Follows Schalke 04 and FC Barcelona; Joins eFootball.Pro
- Razer Partners With Team Kinguin
- Kinguin to Cease Sponsorship of G2 Esports’ League of Legends Team
- Kinguin.net Sponsors Season Four of the ESL CS:GO Pro League!
Viktor Romaniuk Wanli, CEO and Foudner of Kinguin, said: “We are very happy to share this experience with AS Monaco in the esports sector. This partnership is proof that sports and gaming share the same fundamental values and the same passion. We are convinced that this is a fine opportunity to forge a place in the esports community in France, which is growing and becoming increasingly professional.”
Juli Ferre Nadal, Commercial Director at AS Monaco, said: “We are delighted to welcome Kinguin on board with the AS Monaco esports project. This partnership consolidates our ambition to become a leading player in the sector and accelerate the growth of our esports team. The diversification of the AS Monaco brand is a key priority for the future and we intend to continue our development in this area.”
More esports sponsorship content:
- HyperX Named Official Peripheral Partner of Complexity Gaming
- Mercedes-Benz Becomes SK Gaming Partner: New Horizons For the Brand as It Invests …
- Telekom Announces Esports Tournament
- Champions Signs Multi-Year Partnership with Renegades
- Method and Corsair Announce New Partnership
- Alienware Continues Partnership with Team Liquid and Partners with Riot Games
- ESL and Intel Add Chicago Event to IEM Circuit, Doubling Viewership From IEM Oakla…
- Razer Partners with Williams Esports
- We Are Nations Announces Merchandise Deals with OpTic Gaming, Method and Blast Pro…
- World of Warcraft Guild Limit Partners with Global Specialty Health, Wellness and …
Source: Press release