Magic Gaming announced GT Omega Racing as the official gaming chair of Magic Gaming. The customized chairs will be used by Magic Gaming players and coaches inside the Magic Gaming studio.
“We are excited to partner with GT Omega Racing and the opportunity to collectively grow our brands,” said eports Partnership Development Manager Gabriel Causse. “In preparation for our upcoming NBA 2K season, we look forward to surprising fans with many opportunities to join in our partnership.”
The partnership includes multiple opportunities for fans to receive discounts and giveaways of GT Omega Merchandise. In addition, the two will also work together to establish a social media presence before and during the upcoming 2019 NBA 2K League season.
“We are absolutely thrilled to begin our partnership with Magic Gaming,” said GT Omega Racing CEO Leo Wong. “To team up with a globally recognized organization who is only moving from strength to strength as they grow into the diverse, and rapidly expanding gaming and esports community is nothing short of a dream come true for us. We look forward to making sure all of the competitors, players and everyone involved with Magic Gaming are sitting comfortably as they continue to compete and thrive at the highest level.”
Magic Gaming is one of 21 teams across the country competing in the NBA 2K League, a professional esports league that began play in May 2018. The league features the best NBA 2K players in the world. Magic Gaming’s six-man roster competes as unique characters in 5-on-5 play against the other teams in a mix of regular-season games, tournaments and playoffs.
Magic Gaming will draft its roster of players for the upcoming season on Tuesday, March 5, as they prepare for the start of the season in early April.
More esports sponsoring content:
- BIG and OMEN by HP Extend Their Strategic Partnership and Expand Academy Cooperati…
- Bud Light to become Official Beer Sponsor of the Overwatch League
- Beko to Sponsor League of Legends European Championship
- Vivo Announces to Empower Gamers’ Conquest at PUBG MOBILE Club Open 2019 by …
- Comcast Spectacor and The Cordish Companies Announce $50 Million, Next-Generation …
- Audeze Partners With Esports Organization Echo Fox
- Singtel Powers Up Support for Gaming and Esports with SEA Games Sponsorship and Co…
- Nissan Partners with Esports Teams FaZe Clan and OpTic Gaming
- Echo Fox Signs CELSIUS as Official Energy Drink Partner
- G Fuel to Sponsor BLAST Pro Series in Miami
About GT Omega Racing
Established in Scotland in 2009, GT Omega Racing has grown to become of the world’s leading brands in sim racing cockpits, racing office chairs and sim racing equipment. Our aim is to provide the best equipment and provide an equally high level of aftercare support.
(Image) Source: Press release