Magic Gaming announced GT Omega Racing as the official gaming chair of Magic Gaming. The customized chairs will be used by Magic Gaming players and coaches inside the Magic Gaming studio.
“We are excited to partner with GT Omega Racing and the opportunity to collectively grow our brands,” said eports Partnership Development Manager Gabriel Causse. “In preparation for our upcoming NBA 2K season, we look forward to surprising fans with many opportunities to join in our partnership.”
The partnership includes multiple opportunities for fans to receive discounts and giveaways of GT Omega Merchandise. In addition, the two will also work together to establish a social media presence before and during the upcoming 2019 NBA 2K League season.
“We are absolutely thrilled to begin our partnership with Magic Gaming,” said GT Omega Racing CEO Leo Wong. “To team up with a globally recognized organization who is only moving from strength to strength as they grow into the diverse, and rapidly expanding gaming and esports community is nothing short of a dream come true for us. We look forward to making sure all of the competitors, players and everyone involved with Magic Gaming are sitting comfortably as they continue to compete and thrive at the highest level.”
Magic Gaming is one of 21 teams across the country competing in the NBA 2K League, a professional esports league that began play in May 2018. The league features the best NBA 2K players in the world. Magic Gaming’s six-man roster competes as unique characters in 5-on-5 play against the other teams in a mix of regular-season games, tournaments and playoffs.
Magic Gaming will draft its roster of players for the upcoming season on Tuesday, March 5, as they prepare for the start of the season in early April.
More esports sponsoring content:
- NBA 2K League Announces Panera Bread as First Restaurant Partner
- CORSAIR to Sponsor Rainbow Six Pro League for Ubisoft’s Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six S…
- DKB Becomes Main Partner of Prime League and Initiates First League of Legends Sch…
- Dallas Fuel Signs Frontier Communications as Presenting Sponsor for 2020 Esports S…
- eNASCAR iRacing Competition Refreshed By Coca-Cola Beginning in 2020
- Coca Cola Is the Newest Sponsor for the Pittsburgh Knights
- MMD Announces Sponsorship of G2 Esports in 2020
- Call of Duty League Unveils Mountain Dew, PlayStation, ASTRO Gaming, SCUF Gaming a…
- BURGER KING Ignites Brand New Belgian League of Legends League
- CORSAIR Announces Partnership with Team Vitality
About GT Omega Racing
Established in Scotland in 2009, GT Omega Racing has grown to become of the world’s leading brands in sim racing cockpits, racing office chairs and sim racing equipment. Our aim is to provide the best equipment and provide an equally high level of aftercare support.
(Image) Source: Press release