M Science, the pioneer in data-driven market research and analytics, today announced the introduction of Twitch viewership data to its suite of video game industry data. Twitch is a social video service and community for gamers, providing a platform for live video game and eSports streaming.
M Science’s new Twitch viewership data is available within M Data Viz, its platform which allows clients to visualize, interact with, and perform customized analysis of the firm’s data solution which.
“Innovation is core to our mission of delivering world class analytics and data solutions to institutional investors and the corporate market,” said Michael V. Marrale, CEO of M Science. “The core competency of our analytical team coupled with world class data science and engineering capabilities enable our clients to make more informed and timely decisions.”
The Twitch viewership data joins the firm’s existing digital purchase data for the video game industry, which already provides a near-real-time mapping of the digital video game economy, covering all major platforms across more than 380 individual titles and more than 30 publishers.
With the new launch, M Science’s flagship video game solution will now provide hour-granularity Twitch viewership across hundreds of top channels, recent to the prior day, providing significantly enhanced visibility into major competitive events and franchise engagement. These new capabilities demonstrate M Science’s unique and innovative data solutions.
“We are consistently pushing to further our leadership in video game research and data, and this is the next step in our evolution,” said Corey Barrett, Senior Media and Video Games Analyst at M Science. “Our ability to utilize such a broad scope of data inputs is a meaningful advantage in building a mosaic of the industries we cover. With the introduction of Twitch viewership data to our video game solution, we add an additional layer of insight into that visibility.”
More esports business and marketing content:
- Bud Light to become Official Beer Sponsor of the Overwatch League
- Beko to Sponsor League of Legends European Championship
- GFR Fund Opens New $20M Investment Fund for Tech Startups Disrupting Digital Media…
- Vivo Announces to Empower Gamers’ Conquest at PUBG MOBILE Club Open 2019 by …
- Comcast Spectacor and The Cordish Companies Announce $50 Million, Next-Generation …
- Audeze Partners With Esports Organization Echo Fox
- Singtel Powers Up Support for Gaming and Esports with SEA Games Sponsorship and Co…
- Enthusiast Gaming Acquires Significant Interest in Waveform Entertainment, a Leadi…
- Nissan Partners with Esports Teams FaZe Clan and OpTic Gaming
- Mars Media and Disneyland Paris to Co-Host the Very First Dota 2 Major in France
About M Science
M Science is a data-driven research and analytics firm, uncovering new insights for leading financial institutions and corporations. M Science is revolutionizing research, discovering new data sets and pioneering methodologies to provide actionable intelligence. Our research teams have decades of experience working with massive amounts of unstructured data in near real-time to discern critical insights that help clients make smarter, more informed decisions. We combine the best of finance, data and technology to create a truly unique value proposition for both financial services firms and major corporations in a variety of industries. M Science is a portfolio company of Leucadia Investments, a division of Jefferies Financial Group Inc. (NYSE:JEF).
(Image) Source: Press release