T-Mobile and the Houston Outlaws have renewed their partnership to continue delivering the Un-carrier experience to fans across the Overwatch League through the 2019 season.
This season, T-Mobile will retain its status as the presenting partner of the Houston Outlaws and continue to serve as the Official Wireless Partner of the team. Together, the Un-carrier and the Outlaws will continue to offer exclusive VIP perks to T-Mobile customers while providing all fans exclusive access to the team with the #OutlawsUnlimitedvideo series and cannot-miss events within the Houston Area. The Houston Outlaws practice facility will also be getting magenta upgrades to ensure the team is primed for competition.
“Last year T-Mobile helped us build a foundation toward solidifying Outlaws as a top OWL brand,” said Ryan Musselman, President of Infinite Esports & Entertainment. “Now, we get to build upon that foundation with enhanced focus and an even-stronger partnership, resulting in new experiences and capabilities for our fans. T-Mobile continues to help us pave the way toward being the best in the league, both in and out of game.”
More esports sponsoring content:
- AT&T Taking Esports Strategy to New Heights with Cloud9 Agreement
- NBA 2K League Adds Raynor Gaming to Lineup of Partnerships
- Allied Esports and HyperX Extend Naming Rights Partnership to Europe
- Golden Guardians Partner with Madrinas Coffee
- Mercedes-Benz in Esports: Strong character – The G-Class at the ESL One in K…
- Betway Renews Partnership with ESL
- CLG and Newegg Announce Marketing Partnership
- ASUS Republic of Gamers Announces First-Ever Global Partnership for All ESL One Po…
- Magic Gaming Takes a Seat with GT Omega Racing Through New Partnership
- Australian Football Club Essendon Announces New Era as the Official Partner of Its…
About Houston Outlaws
As one of the leading organizations competing in the Overwatch League, the Houston Outlaws proudly represent Houston, San Antonio, Austin, College Station, and surrounding areas. Boasting some of the most memorable personalities in the circuit, as well as an industry-leading localized outreach program, the Houston Outlaws also represents a significant milestone in the development of esports history, its #TexasHard ethos shaping the new normal in esports for community engagement.
About Infinite Esports & Entertainment
Infinite Esports & Entertainment is a diversified esports and entertainment holdings company led by Neil Leibman (Co-Owner, Texas Rangers) and President Ryan Musselman. Based in Texas, Infinite is building an ecosystemic structure around its teams and organizations, and is looking to shape the future of esports. Infinite is home to OpTic Gaming, an industry-defining esports, media and entertainment organization that is widely known for its passionate global community and perennial success across multiple esports titles.
(Image) Source: Press release