Gfinity, a leading international esports group, announced that it has signed Lynx, a leading fragrance and personal care product brand, as an Official Partner of the Gfinity Elite Series UK for Season Three.
The partnership starts with immediate effect offering a number of rights throughout the season including exposure during the Gfinity Elite Series live shows, advertising across Gfinity’s owned channels, and integration into ancillary content including GAME-ON FIFA 18 – a magazine style show hosted by Adebayo ‘The Beast’ Akinfenwa that airs across Facebook and Gfinity’s owned channels.
The partnership will enable Lynx to promote its range of products across Gfinity’s platforms until 14 May 2018. Under the ‘You Gold’ campaign for Lynx’s Gold Bodyspray, Lynx will receive on-screen presence during the remainder of the Gfinity Elite Series regular season games and play-offs with additional marketing supporting across Twitter and Facebook and gfinityesports.com, enabling the brand to engage with Gfinity’s growing esports community.
Lynx will also be the lead partner of the GAME-ON FIFA 18 show, hosted by professional footballer and the strongest man in FIFA, Adebayo Akinfenwa. Each week, ‘Bayo’ and a FIFA 18 professional player from one of the 10 teams competing in the Elite Series, will compete in a ‘You Gold Challenge’ aimed to see how they perform under the toughest of pressures. The challenge content will also be promoted across both Gfinity’s and Lynx’s social channels.
Mark Brittain, Chief Commercial Officer at Gfinity said: “We believe the Gfinity Elite Series offers an incredible opportunity for brands to engage with male gamers and we look forward to integrating Lynx into the remainder of our Season Three content. The inclusion of the ‘You Gold Challenge’ in GAME-ON will enable Lynx to create content that goes beyond traditional
Jamie Brooks, Brand Manager, at Lynx said: “We see Gfinity as a perfect partner to help us to communicate authentically with a gaming passion point that is so key for our target audience. The partnership enables us to integrate our #YouGold campaign into Gfinity content.”
More esports sponsorship content:
- Boston Uprising and Gillette Announce Official Partnership
- NBA 2K League Announces New Partnership with HyperX for its Inaugural Season
- Turtle Beach Extends and Expands Esports Partnership with Optic Gaming
- FlyQuest Enters Strategic Partnership with Fathead
- The Houston Outlaws Sign T-Mobile as Official Sponsor for Overwatch League Esports…
- Team Vitality Joins Team Razer
- VY Esports Teams Up With Electronic Arts And Coca-Cola For Russian Interactive Foo…
- Immortals and Overwatch League’s Los Angelese Valiant Join Team Razer
- Lenovo Teams Up with Ubisoft as the Official Sponsor of the Rainbow Six Siege Pro …
- 100 Thieves Join Team Razer’s Growing Roster of Elite Esports Teams
Founded in 2012, Gfinity has established itself as one of the world’s leading esports companies. The Londonbased business enjoys strong relationships with game publishers, players and the wider esports community and has built a solid reputation for delivering high quality competitions, both on-line at www.gfinityesports.com and off-line, in addition to producing industry leading esports broadcasts.
Source: Press release