eFootball.Pro League, the esports competition with world-class football clubs, can be seen live on television in Germany, Austria and Switzerland. eFootball.Pro and the sports platform SPORT1, which has several television channels and online content, have reached an agreement so that the matches and best moments of the competition can be broadcast on the eSPORTS1 network, on the SPORT1.de website, and on their YouTube channel.
The first broadcast of the channel will be next Saturday, February 23, coinciding with Matchday 3 of the eFootball.Pro League.
Matchday 3 can be followed live on SPORT1.de and on the Youtube channel of the television network. It will also be broadcast delayed on television, on the eSPORTS1 channel. Matchdays 4 and 5 of eFootball.Pro League in March and April, and the Final Phase in May, made up of the Last Chance Group, the Semifinals and the Final, will also be live on eSPORTS1 and the rest of SPORT1 online platforms mentioned. Also, between Matchdays, the channel will broadcast the best moments of the league, so that fans from Germany, Austria, and Switzerland can enjoy the PES2019 competition that make up FC Barcelona, FC Schalke 04, AS Monaco, Celtic FC, Boavista FC and FC Nantes.
The agreement between SPORT1 and eFootball.Pro for the broadcasting of the league in the German-speaking countries has been possible thanks to Sportradar, the media rights agency that manages the international distribution of the content of the eFootball.Pro League.
- DreamHack and ESL Enter Streaming Deal With Twitch
- ESTV And NFL Alumni Association Unveil Super Bowl LIV Esports Experience
- ESPN Events to Debut First-Ever ESPN Collegiate Esports Championship
- GINX Esports TV Signs Multi-Territory Carriage Agreement with iflix
- eFootball.Pro League to Be Broadcast on French Television
- ESL and Facebook Gaming Expand Partnership Through 2019 for Coverage of All Global…
- PowerSpike Releases Programmatic Influencer Marketing Tools for Twitch
- SPORT1 and ESL Expand Successful Partnership
- TCL Returns as Official TV of the Call of Duty World League
- Cheddar Brings Esports News Show to Twitch and Announces Full Day of Coverage Live…
(Image) Source: Press release