The market for competitive computer games is experiencing a boom – a market volume of over 130 million euros in Germany is expected soon. More and more young people are getting enthusiastic about esports and are active players or attend international, highly endowed spectacles as fans.
Sponsors, too, are increasingly recognizing the high potential of reaching the young, digital-savvy target group via esports and are shifting their budgets to the “new”, professional sports sector. In order to understand and organize the esports ecosystem as a whole, the German Sports Academy (Deutsche Sportakademie) has now developed a training course to become an esports manager.
The 1-month webinar series provides the participants with an comprehensive insight into the conception, financing and organisation of esport events. Moreover, career perspectives in esports and the relevant legal requirements and socio-political significance are analysed. Finally, the sporting aspects of esports are addressed in a fitness training catalogue.
For the 5 Webinars flexible dates are offered, so that the conclusion esports manager can be acquired occupation-accompanying.
Further information about the webinar series “Esports Manager” at the German Sports Academy can be found here: www.deutschesportakademie.de/esport-manager.
About the German Sports Academy, Cologne
The German Sports Academy offers part-time further education and licence training for a career in the sports, fitness and health market. In the state-approved courses, application-oriented specialist knowledge is imparted parallel to the job by practical experts. The German Sports Academy works with a practice-oriented, media-supported learning system that makes maximum flexibility and mobile learning possible. Students of the German Sports Academy benefit from flexible seminar dates, web-based live trainings, an extensive learning platform and the possibility to take breaks or select examination locations. The students always have qualified professional advice and individual support from personal tutors.
(Image) Source: Press release
More esports business and marketing content:
- NBA 2K League Announces Panera Bread as First Restaurant Partner
- CORSAIR to Sponsor Rainbow Six Pro League for Ubisoft’s Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six S…
- DKB Becomes Main Partner of Prime League and Initiates First League of Legends Sch…
- Dallas Fuel Signs Frontier Communications as Presenting Sponsor for 2020 Esports S…
- Bit Fry Game Studios Secures $3.5 Million Investment from Game Venture Funds, BITK…
- eNASCAR iRacing Competition Refreshed By Coca-Cola Beginning in 2020
- Coca Cola Is the Newest Sponsor for the Pittsburgh Knights
- MMD Announces Sponsorship of G2 Esports in 2020
- Call of Duty League Unveils Mountain Dew, PlayStation, ASTRO Gaming, SCUF Gaming a…
- BURGER KING Ignites Brand New Belgian League of Legends League