The extremely successful partnership between FC Schalke 04 and R+V will be continued in electronic sports: As main sponsor and jersey partner of the squires, the cooperative insurer is also involved in sports for the first time. With the new contract, Königsblauen and R+V are intensifying their long-standing and trusting cooperation. The contract will run for four years until 31 December 2022.
Alexander Jobst, Marketing Director of FC Schalke 04, emphasises the importance of the partnership: “We have been working closely with R+V for years. On this basis we are building up our joint commitment in sport and are thus setting a trend-setting sign for the future of Esport on Schalke”.
R+V has been the squires’ premium partner in the professional football sector since 2015. Already in July last year, the runner-up announced the extension of the contract with the cooperative insurer until 2023.
R+V Sales Director Jens Hasselbächer explains at the signing of the contract: “Esports already inspires many millions of people today and will continue to grow rapidly in the coming years. With our commitment we can further increase our profile as one of the leading German insurers, especially among young people, and win them as customers. I am delighted that we have been able to win Schalke 04, one of the leading German and European Esport clubs, as our partner.”
R+V will be the main sponsor on the jerseys of FC Schalke 04 Esports. In addition, joint activities and appearances are also planned. In addition, the insurer is the eponym of the “R+V Gaming House Berlin”, in which the players prepare for upcoming competitions.
More esports sponsoring content:
- NBA 2K League Announces Panera Bread as First Restaurant Partner
- CORSAIR to Sponsor Rainbow Six Pro League for Ubisoft’s Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six S…
- DKB Becomes Main Partner of Prime League and Initiates First League of Legends Sch…
- Dallas Fuel Signs Frontier Communications as Presenting Sponsor for 2020 Esports S…
- eNASCAR iRacing Competition Refreshed By Coca-Cola Beginning in 2020
- Coca Cola Is the Newest Sponsor for the Pittsburgh Knights
- MMD Announces Sponsorship of G2 Esports in 2020
- Call of Duty League Unveils Mountain Dew, PlayStation, ASTRO Gaming, SCUF Gaming a…
- BURGER KING Ignites Brand New Belgian League of Legends League
- CORSAIR Announces Partnership with Team Vitality
(Image) Source: Press release